Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    First4Figures - you took a lot of my money with the Super Sonic model I caved in to buying...and now you do this. This. You win. Swines!

2. It's not fair they release a pre-order for a statue before the previous one is even released. I was debating getting the regular Super Sonic but if the Metal Sonic glows too then clearly I can't have one that doesn't and one that does. Damn you F4F and your awesome statues.

3. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    When is the Metal statue being unveiled, midnight LA time or midnight NY time, because I am seriously considering this.

4. Neowl

Neowl

feels good man Member
    London, England
    SAIL HATAN
    New newsletter from First 4 Figures, featuring Metal Sonic.
    Check it out <a href="https://www.first4figures.com/newsletters/706733f34ba02476c89aaa7b9cd28227-nl15.htm" target="_blank">HERE</a>, they have load of pictures on their site.

[​IMG]

5. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Well, I placed an order on the exclusive version of this, and then noticed it's available only in the US and Canada! That is so fucking unfair, what a load of shit. Thank God I have family in the US, otherwise I would have to cancel my order now...

6. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=F4F on Facebook)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F4F on Facebook)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->@Europe - Our EU license has run out but we are trying to get an extension for the resins. We will update when we hear something in early Jan.

we will be giving out an update for non US residents in early Jan - we hope Sega will grant us an extension. We will keep you all posted.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    This was mentioned a little while ago, but I assumed it was their entire Sonic license worldwide. And since they revealed Metal Sonic I thought the license was renewed. Ugh. Bullcrap. For the record, I was able to place an order just fine despite being in the UK.

They added this: <!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=F4F on Facebook)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F4F on Facebook)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->@Non USA/Canadians - Keep you orders - we don't charge in any case until the product is ready to ship and please keep a look out our FB/Website for more info after our meeting with Sega.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

7. I expected this to be much more expensive as I was reading how it's not only the eyes that glow but the chest, back engine, and base sparks. I got more excited reading each one but more sad hearing a cash register noise in my ear. Then I saw it was about the same price as the Exclusive Super Sonic statue, which is cheap (compared to their Zelda figures). So I broke down and pre-ordered it. I wonder why the amount they make for each statue is getting significantly smaller as each new one comes out.

8. <!--quoteo(post=541961:date=Dec 28 2010, 09:08 AM:name=Neowl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Neowl @ Dec 28 2010, 09:08 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=541961">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->New newsletter from First 4 Figures, featuring Metal Sonic.
    Check it out <a href="https://www.first4figures.com/newsletters/706733f34ba02476c89aaa7b9cd28227-nl15.htm" target="_blank">HERE</a>, they have load of pictures on their site.

[​IMG]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ohmygodohmygodohmygod
    That's pretty awesome, think I'll preorder that.

9. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Preordered. Now to see if they can fix the Europe issue.

10. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    I just put in my pre-order and had no problems. My first piece of Sonic merchandise since I was about eight. It's the first time I've ever been tempted, it's an awesome tribute to my favourite game, SCD.

11. nineko

nineko

italy
    I actually hate Sonic CD, and I'm not a fan of Metal Sonic, either. I just want to get the complete series :P

I hope the next statues will be more interesting though, like Tails or Knuckles. If they release another statue I'm not interested in, I will quit.

12. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    The only other statue I can think that would make me part with £100+ is classic Amy, how they would use lighting, I'm not sure about, glowing hearts perhaps. Or I could go for classic Robotnik, without a mech, but other than that I think I'm done.

There are really only so many characters they can do, not unless they make superforms for Tails and Knuckles.

13. Oh my, hypertails statue would be awesome. With flickies too?

They need to crank these statues out faster. Bad economy has not affected me yet. :argh:

14. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Misfit
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Oh man... Look at that Metal Sonic. IF ONLY I COULD AFFORD THIS.

I'd like to see them pull out some more obscure robots like Silver Sonic and Mecha Sonic. That would make me happy.

Of course, we're still waiting on a Robotnik first, though.

15. Teaser photo for an upcoming statue
    [​IMG]

Big the Cat? I would buy that so hard

16. Ell678

Ell678

Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    God, I hope this is available in the UK. I preordered the Exclusive one, because this is just orgasmic to me :P

17. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    Thinking of other villians in classic Sonic, I think Fang would make a great statue. I doubt I'd buy it, never really a big Triple Trouble fan, it would be cool none the less.

18. Ell678

Ell678

Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    I would love to see a Fang statue, just because I used to read Sonic The Comic. Doubt I would buy one by F4F though, maybe a cheaper one. I doubt Fang is popular enough anyway.

19. nineko

nineko

italy
    <!--quoteo(post=541980:date=Dec 28 2010, 07:20 PM:name=Friend of Sonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Friend of Sonic @ Dec 28 2010, 07:20 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=541980">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Teaser photo for an upcoming statue
    (...)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->That's not how you link to pics from Facebook. Let me do that for you:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. <!--quoteo(post=542015:date=Dec 28 2010, 02:18 PM:name=nineko)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nineko @ Dec 28 2010, 02:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=542015">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=541980:date=Dec 28 2010, 07:20 PM:name=Friend of Sonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Friend of Sonic @ Dec 28 2010, 07:20 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=541980">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Teaser photo for an upcoming statue
    (...)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->That's not how you link to pics from Facebook. Let me do that for you:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    lol, sorry I was relying on the URL from my girlfriend. Facebook is blocked at work so I had no way of knowing if the picture was displaying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.