Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I didn't know First4Figures had 3-inch figures. Do you have a link?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    [​IMG]
    Quite beautiful, eh?

2. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Emerald Dragoon Moderator
    Hampton, VA
    The S Factor: Sonia and Silver
    I'm mad those stopped right when they were gonna do Super Sonic :|

3. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    Other than the fact Sonic and Tails look really fat, those look very nice.

4. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    I think that's a prototype image, I was given all three of those (I'm guessing they're the ones sold in GAME and Gamestation over here) and Tails looks really skinny compared to the above image.

5. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    <!--quoteo(post=465353:date=Jun 10 2010, 04:21 AM:name=Squier Super Sonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squier Super Sonic @ Jun 10 2010, 04:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=465353">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's too bad this one was never mass produced:

[​IMG]

It's also a Wiimote holder. <a href="http://www.sonicgear.org/Prototypes/SonicPrototypes.html" target="_blank">http://www.sonicgear.org/Prototypes/SonicPrototypes.html</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Where can I get that, dose "never mass produced" mean they only made a few, or they just made one? if im a sucker for anything, its a quality figure, I pay up to like £100-150 for that

6. SonikkuForever

SonikkuForever

Be cool, be wild, and be groovy! Member
    Gathering information on Sega World Sydney and collecting Sonic merchandise.
    <!--quoteo(post=465822:date=Jun 11 2010, 06:25 AM:name=trakker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trakker @ Jun 11 2010, 06:25 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=465822">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=465353:date=Jun 10 2010, 04:21 AM:name=Squier Super Sonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squier Super Sonic @ Jun 10 2010, 04:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=465353">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's too bad this one was never mass produced:

[​IMG]

It's also a Wiimote holder. <a href="http://www.sonicgear.org/Prototypes/SonicPrototypes.html" target="_blank">http://www.sonicgear.org/Prototypes/SonicPrototypes.html</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Where can I get that, dose "never mass produced" mean they only made a few, or they just made one? if im a sucker for anything, its a quality figure, I pay up to like £100-150 for that
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It was never made at all. The prototype in that picture is likely the only one in existance. They could still make it, but that would be unlikely. However, if you like high-quality models, try this 12 inch masterpiece:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He'll set you back a little more than $100 USD, but he's worth it! First4Figures plans on continuing the 12 inch line, possibly with classic Metal Sonic. In your latest Jazwares news:

-Blaze, Jet, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Eggman, and Big are coming to the 3 inch line. Big will come with Froggy.

- Jazwares does not currently have the rights to do comic characters like Sally, but they are aware of the demand. It could happen in the future.

- A "Super Pack" is currently in the works. It will include a Super Character along with all 7 miniature Chaos Emeralds. Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver will be available.

- My favorite bit of news; A 10 inch Sonic figure will be released to go with the giant Metal Sonic. Super Poser Tails is also on the way.

- Speaking of Metal Sonic, Jazwares tried to get permission to make a Metal Sonic 3.0 figure, but were told no. (Personally, I think this is a good move. I've always thought Metal Sonic 3.0 was ugly.) Here's the concept art anyway:

[​IMG]

- AiAi, Amigo, and Beat are going to join the mini All-Stars Racing line. Eggman looks particularly nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Jazwares figures are no longer exclusive to Toys R Us. You might be able to find them at Transworld, Amazon.com, and Hot Topic (which is an excellent place to get Sonic clothing, by the way). You might also want to look at specialty shops and local comic book stores.

7. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Good to hear they're no longer T.R.U. exclusive. It's hard persuading my parents to let me go there for Sonic figures, and I can't drive myself there yet. =P

8. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Hampton, VA
    <!--quoteo(post=466062:date=Jun 11 2010, 07:59 PM:name=SonikkuForever)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SonikkuForever @ Jun 11 2010, 07:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=466062">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:words:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Welcome to three pages ago :|

9. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    <!--quoteo(post=465748:date=Jun 11 2010, 04:44 AM:name=Azukara)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Azukara @ Jun 11 2010, 04:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=465748">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I didn't know First4Figures had 3-inch figures. Do you have a link?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    [​IMG]
    Quite beautiful, eh?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Said before but I have these, knuckles had a meeting with the wall on christmas day though due to my brother, sonic and tails are great, and the sonic in that image looks fat for some reason. the model I have in my hand right now looks identical but just doesn't seem "fat", blame the camera.

They are the best sonic figures I've ever owned just because they capture the classic sonic well without looking broken or ugly, my brother owns those sonic X rubber figures and they are ok but sonic is real lanky looking, classic forever!

10. <!--quoteo(post=466252:date=Jun 12 2010, 08:52 AM:name=Diablohead)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diablohead @ Jun 12 2010, 08:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=466252">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->the model I have in my hand right now looks identical but just doesn't seem "fat", blame the camera.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They say the camera adds ten pounds. :v:

11. Tobibrocki

Tobibrocki

Probably doesn't fit in here, but ... check it out guys, its beautiful:
    [​IMG]

Not much has been revealed yet, only this picture! But I'll post the facebook link anyway:
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/First-4-Figures/129298161731" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/pages/First-4-Figures/129298161731</a>

12. Neowl

Neowl

feels good man Member
    London, England
    SAIL HATAN
    My God that looks beautiful.

13. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Hampton, VA
    I prefer figures to statues, but I'll make an exception in this case

14. Chaos Knux

Chaos Knux

Stable avatar temporary. Randomizer site down. Misfit
    [​IMG] I just hope I have the $$$ this time around.

15. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    OH MY GOD.

16. SpeedStarTMQ

SpeedStarTMQ

UK
    More like Jizzwares Sonic figures! That Super Sonic looks fucking epic! :specialed:

17. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19216&id=117557138268379" target="_blank">Jazwares announced yesterday</a> that they'll be releasing 3" Espino and 4" Vector figures later this year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

What's with Espio's face being so pointy? He looks quite inaccurate. Also, if only these figures were larger they would be so much better. The thing needle limbs of Sonic and co look awful with those joints. Vector is fine because of his fatter arms, but all the others look like body builders.

19. Ink

Ink

Homicidal Echidna Oldbie
    This thread makes me want to cry for all the toys I want. ;3;

I have GOT to start going to Toys R Us. Shit, there's one just up the street and I've never been there!

20. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    Since I was a kid, I wanted figures of Vector and Espio... It's a dream becoming reality. ;_; Money already separated for them. ;D

And I need to start buying those 3 inch figures. The current released are:

- Sonic
    - Tails
    - Knuckles
    - Amy
    - Shadow
    - Silver
    - Werehog

Did I missed any?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.