don't click here

It's sanic's bday again

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, Jun 23, 2013.

1. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    You're one of the most dedicated dudes I have ever interacted with. Epic props unto you, sir!

2. Covarr

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register Member
    Trapped in my own thoughts.
    Two stageplays, a screenplay, and an album
    I played Sonic 3 Complete as Knuckles today. Start to finish, 0 emeralds. Took me too long, more than two hours.

3. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.
    I played some Sonic Adventure 2, immediately hated myself for it, then felt the urge to punch every person who programmed it right in their smug post-90s japanese rocker faces, and now I'm going to go drink myself into Sunday oblivion. Happy birthday Sonic.

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well drink and play a good game. Sonic 3 Complete buddy.

Speaking of which, I've been on Sonic 3C for 2:30 now. To be fair though, I'm having conversations with people and had to get my 7th Super Emerald in Sandopolis due to fucking up twice.

5. Kampfer

Kampfer

BTW, there is an anniversary sale going on in the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. Sonic CD, Sonic Jump, and Sonic 4 Eps. 1&2 are all 99 cents. Didn't see it posted anywhere else, so figure I'd drop that in.

6. Lord Nero

Lord Nero

Resident Nintendo Hater. Member
    Claymont, DE.
    Let's Plays, Work and Animation.
    I just got done spending a good chunk of time playing various Sonic games, decided to record it all, so the rest of the night will be spent editing and rendering and uploading to YouTube :v:

Bravo, dedicated as usual, keep up the great work, but play at least 1 game for a bit, for Sonic as well as for a break!

7. No time for anything else.

8. Tanicius

Tanicius

Las Vegas
    http://www.sonic-revolution.net/
    I went to go see a movie, while also going out to eat at a restaurant I normally don't due to its price tag. I will most likely throw some games in there while I'm at it, but I just figured I'd do something special in general to commemorate today (not to mention Sonic Boom's recent announcement, something I've been waiting all year for). I made a point to wear a Sonic shirt, however; the birthday boy may be fictitious but hey, at least this way it's like he's actually celebrating it. :P

9. NomadTW

NomadTW

I ain't gotta impress you fucks. Member
    Uhh, not much. Probably play through Sonic 1 Color Contrast some more, maybe other hacks. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd play through Sonic 3 Complete though.

Also Gene I love your article, well played. :v:

10. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Oh yeah, Sonic 2 I beat a little while ago as well. That was fun. One of my worst 100% playthroughs.

11. Epsilonsama

Epsilonsama

THE FASTEST TAPE ALIVE! Member
    Earth
    Damn it! Its already been 22 years? How time flies. I remember being a lil kid my first time I played good old Sonic the Hedgehog.

12. Josh

Josh

Oldbie
    USA
    "Sanic" ceased to be funny to me about a year ago, because all of my friends who barely know anything about the series insist on calling him that.

13. SpaceyBat

SpaceyBat

United States
    Freedom Planet 2
    Wow, yesterday was his anniversary? Coincidentally, there was a "supermoon" yesterday as well (when the moon is visibly larger than it usually is), AND I celebrated my birthday yesterday (even though it was on the 22nd on June, oh look the number 22 :specialed: ), AND the theme park we went to celebrated its 430th anniversary (Yes, it's older than America). AND my little girl got to ride her first roller coaster. :v: So, yes, we went fast.

14. NioZero

NioZero

Concepción, Chile
    Tornado Sky Fighters
    I played SASRT and Sonic CD on Steam and a little of Sonic 2 in my genesis...

15. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Was working all day, but in the evening chilled out with Sonic 1 and Chaos on the Master System.

16. Glisp

Glisp

That one weird guy that does stuff. Member
    Bloomington, IN
    None at the moment I'm afraid.
    Guess how I spent my time on Sonic's Birthday? Laying sick in bed and occasionally getting up to use the restroom because I had the shits.... =( Well actually earlier in the day I was playing Sonic Riders for lulz but I had no idea it was Sonic's 22nd. Worst fucking Sonic Birthday ever for me... I hope the rest of you had a better experience for Sonic's 22nd than I did. (which it looks like you did and I'm happy for you.)

17. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    Went to a friend's grad party the day after mine.

Unfortunately neither of us themed our party blue :c (EDIT: but I DID get the DJ to play Sonic tunes at my party; my friends thought the music was good :p Metal City worked as good Rave music)

18. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    I decided to "take a vacation somewhere" and go to Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON with my family for a few hours yesterday. So I guess I indirectly celebrated Sonic's 22nd by doing something special (though I was the only one in the car that knew it was Sonic's birthday, haha).

19. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I took a picture.

[​IMG]

20. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24/sonic-games-for-ios-and-android-are-on-sale-for-just-1/