don't click here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got my own sprite sheet, and I was wondering if it was possible to upload the sprite sheet to Sonic Sprite Editor.

2. Everlast

Everlast

Pending Member
    If it matches up with the palette then it will work

3. is there anyway to change the pattlette I know ima newbie at the whole hacking thing

4. Kampfer

Kampfer

1. Cpal- You can get it at Shacnet. Only a pallette editor

2. ESE- Don't rember where I got it, but it is exelent since it can do WAY more than palletes any has maore pallettes availble to edit. Not as easy to use IMO as Cpal

5. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    No, you can't use a sprite sheet. What you could do is export the sprites to edit , copy the sprite you want to put in from the sprite sheet, and paste it in in place of the exported sprite, then import the new srpite into Sonik Sprite. However, you would have to have the custom sprite made using the colors that Sonic's pallete has, or edit the colors in the pallete using Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Wiz Pro to match the sprite, then import the sprite. If ONE color in the custom sprite doesn't match up with the colors in Sonic's pallete, then that color will show up as nothing. Note that you would have to do this to each sprite individually.

(Of course, you probably don't want to go to all that trouble, but that's what you would have to do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.