don't click here

Guitar Hero I, II, GH80's and GH3 Hacking discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Mikel, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Mikel

Mikel

Discuss about hacking GH1, GH2, GH80's, and GH3 (PC and PS2 Versions only) here. Oh, and here's a little story of how I found a way to hack the Guitar Hero Games.

When I was at ScoreHero.com, I decided to join the forums, after I joined, I found a subforum on the ScoreHero forums named Software, I found many tools for editing various stuff on the Guitar Hero series.

Here is the link to download the tools for editing the Guitar Hero games:

The Custom Songs Zip Toolbox topic on ScoreHero.com

Note that the file in the topic on ScoreHero.com that I posted above is named Customs.zip.

And here's the Custom Songs database:

The Custom Songs database

Note: To add custom songs, you must have a DVD that is ReWriteable. and read the Custom Song FAQ.

EDIT: Fixed title

2. LocalH

LocalH

roxoring your soxors Tech Member
    Just thought I'd post here and let anyone interested know about a new tool that can handle all known ARK files (GH, RB, Karaoke Revolution). This tool allows addition of arbitrary files that don't already exist in the ARK, which means that the only obstacle to extending the GH2 setlist (as far as disc capacity allows) is the fact that the setlist won't scroll past the existing setlist, regardless of how many songs you add. Also, the only obstacle to PS2 RB customs is the way the audio tracks are interleaved with the background videos.

ArkTool by xorloser