don't click here

Genocide city sprite spotted

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Slypher, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slypher

Slypher

A proud member here since May 25, 2003. Member
    well I am a new member and I should not start with a big topic but I do hope I will get along here

Anyways I noticed something when I was in this website about how to hack into sonic game (not sonic
    secrets) so I click on top secret pics and saw this screenshot of genocide city was a magizine saying genocide city but told it was a fake so I kept going down and saw sonic 2 beta lost sprite and saw that fire place then it remind me of that screenshot as it coniting fire and brick images then just as I thought in the right hand botten in that screenshot I saw that fire place I examing it it contianed the same color of bricks and the number of brick well that what I thought I will give you the link but I don't know how to ;) can someone help me!

2. Simon

Simon

Oldbie
    I know which one you're talking about... the screenshot is fake. It was made based on the brick/flame lost sprites.

3. Slypher

Slypher

Oh well at least I'd try I wondered how genocide city was supposed to be:?: and that fireplace sprite I still think that sky santurary zone came from the idea of genocide city

4. Rob Jinnai

Rob Jinnai

Not really master of theory debunking anymore Tech Member
    Custom Game Engine Prototypes
    Well, it's hard to say either way, since no one has ever seen a verified Genocide City to guess at that.

5. Slypher

Slypher

That true but if you think about the sky sauntary zone,It got destory also as a lot people said in theorys that its the place where the death egg gets launch or where Dr.Robotnik shows the power of his death egg but sky sauntary wasen't the place where the death egg got launched but where sonic gets onto it but then agian it was probably a real zone once but decided to take that out and rename it chemical plant(even metropilis) with a diffrent format and pallete then agian I could be wrong :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.