General Project Screenshot/Video Thread

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Tweaker, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Ralakimus

Ralakimus

Martin Gore is hot, don't tell me otherwise Tech Member
    I've actually never seen Tangled. My avatar came from a photo of a bootleg shirt that said "DEATH RAPUNZEL" with Rapunzel in dark clothing and eyeliner and nail polish. Also, I have no clue where the original voice clip came from, I just stole it from another meme that stole it :V

2. MrLordSith

MrLordSith

After a full year, I'd like to show how my 2019 Beta Remake's currently going! I've changed a lot of stuff since last year.

3. E-122-Psi

E-122-Psi

Someone's gonna have their partner in time for Easter:
    [​IMG]

A big special thanx to Iso Kilo for porting Cheese to Sonic 1.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  4. Jdpense

Jdpense

Sonic 2 Chaos Adventure
    Cream in Sonic 1 but with her Chao? Neat! I'm looking forward to playing it when is released and when I get a chance to!

As for me, I have finally managed to get four players to work in Sonic 1, which may not seem like much right now, but just wait, I will make into something someday soon...

Also special thanks to AURORA-FIELDS for the 6-button pad and SEGA Team Player Support guide!

5. E-122-Psi

E-122-Psi

It's already uploaded:
    https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/cream-and-cheese-in-sonic-1.39229/

And I'm loving the look of this. Multiplayer is so often an overlooked element with Sonic hacking, I don't think even two player is added to Sonic 1 much often. I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll expand this.

6. rata

rata

Argentina
    Trying to be useful somehow.
    It doesn't look like much? Are you serious? That sounds like a great archivement for what matters.

7. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS

The cute one here Tech Member
  8. TheBlad768

TheBlad768

Updated cutscene for the Hellfire Saga.