don't click here

General Project Screenshot/Video Thread

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Tweaker, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Good fuck that looks awesome.

2. Master3k

Master3k

Looks awesome! But IMO, Sonic is a bit too dark... bleh, that's just me nitpicking :v: .

I look forward to play that hack!

3. dsrb

dsrb

I approve of this development. MKAmeX makes good pixels.

+ - Heh, it still has the Needlemouse lives icon.  

4. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Yes, it's been a long while since I didn't post a single screenshot of my hack neither in SSRG or other forum, so...

There you go. A new boss I'm working on, a giant motobug. Yes, it does attack.

EDIT: Ignore the glitch in the background, people. It will be fixed when I finish coding the boss.

EDIT nº2: The glitch is caused by Metal Sonic's cutscene before the boss, so it's easy to fix.

6. Selbi

Selbi

The Euphonic Mess Member
    Northern Germany
    Sonic ERaZor
    You can feel that your dramatically improved your drawing skills in the past few years. I love the detailed shading on the Motobug and the palmtrees. Good job man! :)

7. Lapper

Lapper

Lappering Tech Member
    England
    Sonic Studio, Sonic Physics Guide, Kyle & Lucy, Freedom Planet 2
    Holy crap. Do want, do want! Make sure you edit the lava in the same way.

8. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    There's not much contrast between the foreground and the background. Changing the foreground into a lighter green might work, for example, but it still looks nice.

9. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    Hey, long time no see...
    well, actually I'm not really into hacking these days, but I've been thinking on something:

[​IMG]

I miiiiight or not finish it :P mmmm perhaps I need to make her taller...

10. It does look very good, the concept is okay and I see no problem with the shading and such.

However, perhaps you might want to make the sprite bigger, don't you think? Apart from that, great work, FeliciaVal!

EDIT: Grammar

11. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6224931/ ;)

A little teaser for you guys~

12. theocas

theocas

Tech Member
    Just a little something I've been screwing around lately and hope to actually finish (probably half the art is gonna go down the shitter when I can re-do it anyways)...

[​IMG]

Maybe if I don't feel lazy and can be arsed to finish the coding of this an a program for my Mac, maybe I'll take a video of it in action. And I also need to fix up the Z80 sound driver, the graphics (that bg is just placeholder, by the way) and lots of other stuff. As well as figure out how I'll display half this shits. I'll probably do that once I get off my lazy arse yet again and pick that damn Genesis up from Fremont. Which is 22 miles away. I am one lazy fucker. (Also, stupid board won't let me use PNGs without a file extension. Piece of shit 'security' limit.)

EDIT: Just realized the URL is totally wrong. Please do disregard. It's missing a few characters here and there and a squiggle and an actual existing HTML page.)
    Thanks to GF64 for helping me out with quite a fair bit of the base of this and god damn I'm tired.

AFKALJHRLLJLJLJLJLAJFLJLK I give up trying to type properly.

13. Eduardo Knuckles

Eduardo Knuckles

Not a loved one, but the most hated person. Banned
    Someplace somewhere
    Project S.A.M.G.
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/fTIpmZPgWr8
    New bug fixing on S1HL. Ignore the buggy background, enjoy the new music. :D

14. Mr. Mash

Mr. Mash

All fanbases are awful Member
    drawing
    aww, I love that 8 bit special stage music :)

15. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    [​IMG]

16. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester

Original, No substitute Resident Jester
    Japan
    [​IMG]

Pop quiz Retro, Markey gives you three pictures, but you can ONLY pick one.

WHA-DO YOU DO RETRO?! wha-do you do?!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. theocas

theocas

Tech Member
    Like I said on IRC, I like the dithered one (Numero 3) the best, although number 2 is pretty good too. Heck, all of them are good =P

18. Mr. Mash

Mr. Mash

All fanbases are awful Member
    drawing
    It depends on what the context is and what's going on in the rest of the screen.

19. Selbi

Selbi

The Euphonic Mess Member
    Northern Germany
    Sonic ERaZor
    GIANT BULKY PIXELS GOD DAMNED! NOBODY NEEDS HIGHLY DITHERED BULLSHIT! Meh, you know my answer.

20. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    The third one seems to be the best, but I have to agree with Mr. Mash. It's not important if a picture is good or bad per se, it should blend into a context.