GAME OVER

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Quickman, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    HiveView
    I've thought about hacking S3D. It'll take a while though, because the ROM is 4Mb (I think).

2. Quickman

Quickman

Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Sonic Cult is, for the most part, too unprofessional IMO. Larger communities tend to be like that, which is why I prefer smaller communities like S2B.

Simon expressly said that he did NOT want credit for making the Sonic 2 beta. He's credited as the one who discovered it.

I suggest you shut the fuck up. LOst is extremely intelligent, probably moreso than I.

We went through that argument before, ages ago. Mazgoth was banned. End of story.

I'll ask you to prove that.

3. How about you get on your knee's and give me some head.

4. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    Listen, what the hell is wrong with you?! You come into this topic with your damn whining and you know what? The world doesn`t revolve around you. This might come as a shock, especially to people like you, but you`re not the center of the universe. If you`d like to stay here with other intelligent members that actually know what they`re talking about, then I suggest that you shape up and that you shape up quickly, because stupidity and turd-ism is absolutely not tolerated. <_<

5. True, Its sometimes hard to keep up with the topics @[email protected]

6. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    Looks like we have a chchao on our hands. At The Sonic Terminal, chchao made fun of many members including Doc Knux, BtCE, LOst, etc. That forking bench even told me that I was a dumb ass and that I didn't deserve to be on S2B, like he did (I'm telling you all this to help you to understand my first sentence).

7. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    Looks like we got outselves another turd here. Looks like the perfect time to use this:

[​IMG]

8. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    What did he say about me? And how could he get past the even harder quiz, if he`s supposed to banned? :blink: But this reminds me of when Simon once said, "Oh wait, you`re supposed to be banned. Now go away" to Sutter. :lol:

Sorry guys, my last post. *crosses fingers and hopes for approval from the Great and O Mighty One, aka Simon*

:)

Farewell for now,

~DK

9. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

New Castle, Delaware
    No, he said that to Sonic Chaotix when he was ban-dodging. It actually went like this:

"Oh, you are sonic chaotix. You're supposed to be banned, so go away".

;)

10. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Never really posted Member
    Flash Animations
    I'm not even going to bother with mighty, as he will most likely never be validated.

On topic, I really have to agree with everyone that Sonic 3D Blast could hold some new stuff if the community did hack into it. However, due to it being one of the worst Sonic games on the Genesis/Saturn (Heck, I never even bothered to finish this game), I don't know how much effort would back it up. Still, getting information, even from a half-assed Sonic game, would be great.

11. Quickman

Quickman

Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Since you failed to give an intelligent and meaningful response to my simple request, I declare myself the winner of this little debacle.

On another note, I think I get the joke in the following pic, and there's certainly one there but I can't get it. COuld someone explain it?

[​IMG]

12. Icy Guy

Icy Guy

Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog. Member
    California
    GoldenEye 007 level hack
    [​IMG]

Wanderer: That's exactly what's happened with Chaotix - almost everyone thought it was half-assed, and wouldn't touch it. There was supposedly some interesting stuff in it, too. But I think Chaotix's problem was more compression than people hating it...

13. Irondude

Irondude

I need some doggone help! Misfit
    Ha ha ha, Mighty, you might want to learn proper Grammer. Plus you might want to learn some come backs. See, if I wanted a come back, I'd just scrape it off your girl friend's lips. Oh, and Sonic Cult may be diffrent, but it makes my day sometimes. Oh Nos, teh ban *BAN*

14. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    boob pix plz, den hed

15. I didnt get much of this topic, but some sence did show through:

1 there are some ass holes on this bored

2 L0st is a cool guy (not spoken to him I have just read alot of his posts)

3 he has a nice gift for us (Possably)

4 you have to wait 2 years for it...but most of us here have liked sonic for 10+ years so how is 2 gonna make any diffrence?

5 some pepole need banned and some need to give head

6 and some don't seem to read the site before submission to the bored

some of these issues need addressed, and what's with the "unregisterd members"? was it a bored error or is it an attempt to flush out the ass holes?

16. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

New Castle, Delaware
    Hahahaha, Mighty's banned, just as I knew he would. I think we all owe Simon a big thanks. Thanks, Simon! :D

17. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Never really posted Member
    Flash Animations
    It was just a glitch. Although it hasn't been explained what caused it, the issue has been explained by Simon here and in a few other topics as well.

18. Irondude

Irondude

I need some doggone help! Misfit
    Thanks Simon, another job well done.

19. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    :\ Some people can't put two and two together.

20. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    Some people can't put one and one together.
    That guy really had an attitude problem. It's been less than a day and we're already banning n00bs. Looks like it didn't work totally, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.