don't click here

First post, first hoax

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by WyraachUr, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyraachUr

WyraachUr

Dark Dragon God Wyraach Ur Member
    Hello to everyone out there. my name is Peter and I am new to the S2B forums. I hope in getting to know everyone better and had something to share with you. I was playing my Sonic 2 Long Version rom, and in Dust Hill Zone, I kinda made a funny. I had grabbed 50 rings and jumped to become Super Sonic. as I was jumping, Tails had landed on spikes and got hurt. he jumped up to me whilst he was flashing, and as Sonic was transforming, a semi-invisible Tails had reached me. all you could see of him was his tails, and so I took this screencap. it looks pretty funny to me :P hope you enjoy it

[​IMG]

2. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Heh, you just gave me a weird idea... :P

Welcome to the boards. Since you are a Trial Member, you are unable to see the Hoaxes forum. Still, make sure you post hoaxes in the hoaxes forum if and when you get approved.

3. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    The only thing I can nitpick about that hoax is the JPEG-Artifacts. Next time, save it as a .PNG or .BMP :P

Welcome to the boards. Introduce yourself in the pinned topic in the members lounge. ;)

4. WyraachUr

WyraachUr

Dark Dragon God Wyraach Ur Member
    I hope I get a full membership soon enough so I can view the hoaxes. I tried uploading it in BMP but it gave me problems. so for now I did a JPG.

5. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Never post BMPs, please...

6. Kles

Kles

You know, the reason you can't see the forum is because Simon doesn't want trial members posting hoaxes. I think that you should uphold that choice or ask him if he's fine with opening the hoaxes forum to trial members.

7. Shakidna

Shakidna

Rehash Rampage Member
    There's a hoaxes forum? You learn something new every day, I suppose. I don't want to have to wait 22 posts, though. Put me back to 12! >=(

8. Seven Force

Seven Force

Eggman has seized Mobeuis! I wonder what's for din Member
    You don't need to use up all your posts in the Trial Member phase to get approved. I have watched how the system has worked for a year now, and I must say it works fairly well. Just keep your posts coherent and constructive and you should get approved (But of course, it?s up to Simon.)

9. Indeed. I found it a lot easier than I thought it would be to get approved. I think it helps if for the trial member phase you only post when it's absolutely necessary to add something constructive to the current discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.