don't click here

Dreamcast in Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TheGrandChawhee, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was cruisin the Wiki when I came across this picture:
    [​IMG]

Now obviously, it's a Dreamcast cameo, but I couldn't find anything about the game thats with it.

Ya lookin at it?

It's Sonic Adventure, but with Eggman's Sonic Channel artwork instead of the Sonic artwork and it says "Eggman Adventure"

Do excuse me if this has already been pointed out, I did a search and couldn't find nothin mentioned about this.

2. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    DC is also in night of the werehog too, on a coffee table while sonic fights the ghosts.

3. MarkoMan

MarkoMan

In memory of Dreds... Member
    Queens, NY
    Sonic 2 Turbo
    lol now that's pretty awesome. When conquering the world, the doctor always carries a Dreamcast with Eggman's Adventure... he must be really advanced with the Sonic Adventure hacks.

The other game looks like it could be Nights. I know Nights wasn't on DC, but that's what it looks like to me, and I'm open to being corrected.

4. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Wow, I never noticed the game case. That's actually pretty funny. The other game looks like Journey of Dreams.

EDIT:[​IMG]

Clearer view.

5. bolt7

bolt7

Yeah, that's definitely JoD (in a smaller case, obviously.) Very nice find, love little details like this. Shows the animation / modelling company was most likely having fun when they made it, too.

He probably plays Eggman Adventure to flex his ego and uses JoD to torture people. :v:

6. corneliab

corneliab

I remember that whole "Eggman Adventure" thing popping up almost the moment that shot surfaced.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    So THAT'S where the Dreamcast is in the opening video! People kept saying "Oh it's in the bottom of the Egg-O-Matic" but I was looking for it at the point in the sequence where he's being chased by Super and falls out of it.

And yeah, the game is a very nice touch =P

8. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Wish it was possiable that somebody could rip that pic of eggman adventure out of the cutscene. that would be soo awesome to have as a display/avatar.

So, does this confirm that JoD was supposed to be for dreamcast? :v:...

9. SonicGenesis89

SonicGenesis89

Cool! Sweet! And Catchy! Member
    Green Hill Zone
    Collecting Sonic Manga
    I love these little hidden goodies that they throw in there. I hope they do more of these in future Sonic games. Also nice touch that its "Eggman's Adventure" instead of Sonic Adventure lol. I could never make out what the game boxes looked like until you guys posted the up close more clear view. It shows that they had a lot of fun and creativity while working on the cutscenes too. I guess when Eggman has free time to spare he sits back and plays his favorite Dreamcast games lol.

10. It's like that Sonic whack-a-mole game in SA1, I love these little Eggman moments

11. Slingerland

Slingerland

Oldbie
    Hechoeg Frat
    Sonic Mania
    Old news, guys.

12. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    That's fine, lots of us (including myself) didn't know about it.

13. MastaSys

MastaSys

I noticed the Dreamcast, but the games no.
    Thanks for showing it.
    Actually It's "Dr. Eggman Adventure", there is a "Dr." in that.

It would be great if Nights was really on Dreamcast... :(

14. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I wonder how long it'll be until someone goes through Unleashed and hunts down for easter eggs like this. It's not like this one was all that well hidden, since it's visible for a few frames in the beginning and again in the ending.

15. DC.17

DC.17

a dead star Member
    I had absolutely ZERO idea about this, got a good laugh from it. Gonna' go try finding it myself now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.