don't click here

Does anyone have any scans of the Look & Find Sonic book?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Strange-And-Beautiful, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've noticed there really isn't anything of the book online and defiantly not on this site.

I own a copy of the book though; Around ten -nine years ago my mom bought me quite a few books of the same series. At that age I really had no idea what the book was about since they didn't know SatAM and I wasn't a Sonic fan, though.

However it mixes the game continuity (the layout/zones, items, Sonic's moves, Sonic's design, etc), the SatAM cartoon (the characters) and AoStH (Robotnik). Though that's apparently typical of NA Sonic merchandise from that time.

I did scan a few pages however they aren't very good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    I have this book, in fairly good condition. But no scanner to speak of. =(

3. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Can it possibly be more embarrassing than the children's novel known as "Sonic Xtreme"... in which Sonic the the SatAM Freedom Fighters face off against AoStH Robotnik in a series of "extreme" sports, such as... soccer?

Nah, didn't think so.

4. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    I also have this book, but my scanner isn't that great. I do enjoy its uniqueness in that it mixes elements from different Sonic stories.

Also, here is the relevant non-existing wiki page: <a href="http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic the Hedgehog (Look and Find)" target="_blank" style="background: url(http://info.sonicretro.org/images/5/50/Reticon.png) right no-repeat; padding-right: 20px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #3366BB; color: #3366BB; cursor:pointer; text-decoration:none;" class="wiki">Sonic the Hedgehog (Look and Find)</a>

5. cornholio857

cornholio857

The Great Cornholio Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    In search of TP
    I have a MINT copy in my hands. What are the rules about scanning and uploading a book? Admins?????

[​IMG]

And a NEVER worn Sonic scrub that I own as well! Dunno what the stain is. Been in storage a LONG time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    That's weird, mine has a hard cover.

7. cornholio857

cornholio857

The Great Cornholio Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    In search of TP
    I had no idea that there was a hard cover edition. Cool!

8. It's like Where's Waldo, from the looks of it. Out of curiosity, what is the publishing date, if you still have the book?

9. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    [​IMG]

10. There's a softcover? I got a hardcover of it semi-recently about 5 years ago at some dollar store.

Also, my girlfriend works at a doctor's office and I showed her that scrub top. She about lost it. =P

11. Spindash54

Spindash54

Did you ever wonder how he spins in place? Member
    Heh, I got the "Where's Sonic-do" book somewhere. Also got the kid novel versions of Sonic, S&K, and X-Treme floating around. Plus a "How to Draw Sonic" book.

Definitely marked up the Sonic book, though I'll look for it,

12. I have a soft cover version of it too. don't have a scanner hooked up, you wanna buy it from me? :P

13. The Game Collector

The Game Collector

Washington State, USA
    Being Ted Narcotic's bass player; working on Kelly Kristjanson's tape archive; collecting video games
    I used to have this as a kid but I think it got tossed or sold at a yard sale unfortunately. I have a decent scanner too. I also used to have the "Sonic & The Secret Admirer" kids picture book but that's gone too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.