Ah, yeah that's TAKO W. I made a mistake in labeling some stuff years ago and I guess I thought this was the tornado. I looked into the tornado itself and I believe it's actually being loaded when the stage loads by a function call from 1st_read, not like a typical object in a set file. So that might explain why the object itself doesn't appear in a set file - it doesn't seem to appear in the object list at all even though the model/code for it seems to exist I saw that TCRF article and it looks really good. /> I posted some unused stuff from EVENT_ADX.AFS a few posts ago that might have some good stuff for the article. Hopefully this and the other SA1 articles get expanded soon, especially the region differences between the International and original NTSC-J releases. Hmm, the dummyimage site looks great. I'll see if I can put together some temp textures first to see if my idea will work. If it works I'll probably ask darkspines35 if I could use his textures since he did a good job identifying the ones used for the stages. I'm not sure about objects though, but I'll figure something out. Heh yep. I'm glad someone took a crack at it since I would've never been able to restore everything to the extent that you did. I never thought that anything that I was doing was going to work but luckily I managed to get to a point where I might be able to restore everything. But personally I would still prefer a complete AutoDemo level mod for SADX PC over my own attempts, hehe. Some good news btw. Just as I thought, the game does have "init" functions for individual stages and luckily has the pointers for them in a table right near the init coordinate table begins for each character. The table begins at 8C16EC6C in the AutoDemo, and fortunately the pointer for Windy Valley still exists! Oddly enough, the pointer itself (which points to C907C60) isn't a bad pointer and actually points to the correct function. This means that the game will try to load the code to init the stage as is, and the only modifications that I need to do for the init function itself is to restore the code with the correct pointers. The great news is that judging by some of the function calls, it seems that this subroutine is responsible for calling some functions that do stuff with the tornado, even going as far as to load some textures for it I think. I think the deathzones and path data are init by this function as well, so I might be able to get that working as well. It's a pretty big subroutine to restore, but hopefully I can restore it properly.