don't click here

Dan Green's wife passes away

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Irixion, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Hope this is in the right forum.

The sad news—Dan Green's Wife passed away giving birth to their twins. For those of you who don't know, Dan Green was 4kid's Knuckles voice actor.

https://sites.google.com/site/thedangreenguestbook/

Sign his guestbook and give him your money. Poor guy. Prayers go out to him. This is just horrible :'(

2. DNLeal

DNLeal

Former MMO addict Member
    Costa Rica
    Reading the archives...
    Aw man, dec 2nd and I just find out about this? This guy is too darn awesome to deserve something like this... welp, for now we can just simply hope for the best.

3. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    That's horrible. That's a horrible way to lose a wife. I'm deadly scared of that happening to my girl one day.

My heart goes out to him and all. SS, you gonna let this obituary topic slide?

4. I sure hope she does. This is sad news, and a reminder that even during the greatest moments in our lives, tragedy can still strike. Never stop feeling grateful for what you have.

5. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    Took a quick look, can't find anything about this on yugioh the abridged series forums yet. Come the morning though, that will probably change.

6. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    Oh man. ._. That is horrible. My condolences go out to him.

7. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Hang in there, Dan Green. Our thoughts go out to you.

8. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    That's terrible. It looks like his wife was a beautiful lady. I wish I could console him in person. :(

9. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Considering it was a CardGamesFTW bulletin that brought this to my attention last night, I'm sure they know.

10. Espyo

Espyo

Portugal, Porto, some street
    A Pikmin fan engine - Pikifen (https://pikminfanon.com/Pikifen)
    Gentle Rain, from the Mother 3 OST is playing on my playlist... How appropriate.
    Life's a bitch. It can strike at any time.

11. Vangar

Vangar

This is horribly sad news. I can't imagine what he is going through right now.

12. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    Death by birth... How ironic...

Cruel irony is apparently the proper term to use here. Green's wife looked very nice and the fact they had twins would be a sign of joy, yes? Unfortunately, no... That really sucks.

Hang in there Dan. I'd give the guy support but I don't have a paypal nor any way of making one at the moment >.>;

13. BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Wow, just....wow. I can't even imagine what Dan must be going through. My condolences to him. :(

Those are a couple of cute kids, though.

14. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    That's so incredibly sad. ;_; I didn't know things like that still happened.

15. Rail Road

Rail Road

My condolences go out to him. Really a sad way to go. Hopefully he gets a good amount of donations.
    + - Kind of inappropriate, but the first thing I thought of was Star Wars.  

16. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    Condolences go out to Dan Green... That sucks.

17. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    As sorry as I feel for Dan Green and his loss, it'll probably be extremely hard on the kids when they get older. Knowing their birth killed their mom must be a pretty awful feeling.

18. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    When Green explains it to them, he'll make sure they understand that her death wasn't their fault.

19. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    Yeah, but it would still be hard knowing your birth killed someone even though it was totally out of your control.

20. The Game Collector

The Game Collector

Washington State, USA
    Being Ted Narcotic's bass player; working on Kelly Kristjanson's tape archive; collecting video games
    Yeah I also hope that he will one day be able to keep going on and bring them a new mother into the household, unless their grandma helps out all the time. As a kid growing up, it is very hard not having at least a mother figure around. Same goes for people who never have a dad. There's always something missing.