don't click here

Can't Touch This Battery

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by MarkoMan, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Mainman

Mainman

Dancing to some sort of Apocalyptic Rave Member
    Scotland
    'Sonic the Comic' research & documentation
    You might be able to work with the Manly Mumbling version.

2. Yuzoboy

Yuzoboy

UK

Biz Markee in Spring Yard Zone :) Just wish I could have reduced the background piano...

3. Awesome!! I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so I'm packing my iPod full of new songs. When I asked about this, were you already working on it or did my request inspire you to try a demo, and then complete the demo?
    EDIT: Read the Youtube description! Awesome! Thanks for doing this, friend! I know it didn't work out exactly the way you wanted, but it's still awesome!

4. Yuzoboy

Yuzoboy

UK
    Your request did inspire me to create the demo, Biz Markee was someone I never used in a remix before so it was an interesting one to do. I try out most of the requests I get as some end up sounding epic. Glad you enjoyed it:)

Here is a download link for a HQ version Biz Markee vs Sonic - Just a Friend(Spring Yard Zone remix)

5. Unfortunately, I can't post Youtube links from work, but:

Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run
    vs.
    Pleasure Castle (Twinkle Park, Sonic Adventure 1)

Does this exist? I know they're not like each other at all but they're kind of like each other :colbert:

I'm not musically inclined at all, so if this is a retarded idea, anyone can pipe up and let me know.

6. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    I completely lost it laughing at 1:02...that "trickle down" syncs perfectly in both songs. I got a kick out of that!

You cleaned this up pretty well! This sounds great! You have true talent when it comes to mixing songs!

7. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester

Original, No substitute Resident Jester
    Japan
  8. Dan Genesis

Dan Genesis

As it was predicted. Plus, this is like some cute Member
    Top Secret. Bitch.
    KuroKomix LPs and Blog.
  9. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie

That really just almost brought tears to my eyes....simply beautiful!

10. Murphy (I think you post here, right?) this is amazing.

What a fantastic way to capture both songs and represent them equally. This is an awesome, awesome song.

11. Dan Genesis

Dan Genesis

As it was predicted. Plus, this is like some cute Member
    Top Secret. Bitch.
    KuroKomix LPs and Blog.
    If he doesn't, he will. Watch.

12. Yuzoboy

Yuzoboy

UK

One of the best requests I've had this year:) Contains strong language.

13. Haha, that is too awesome. Nicely done with that mashup, I really like it.

14. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Man, nobody's done a good mashup of Emerald Hill and Umbrella? I am very disappointed.

15. n00neimp0rtant

n00neimp0rtant

EYES ONLY Member
    South Park, PA
    Creation Kit (Skyrim mods and patches)
  16. InstantSonic

InstantSonic

Just add water! Oldbie
    Wow, a lot of these videos are gone. Youtube must be cracking down quite a bit...

17. Yeah, it's really a shame that Yuzoboy was just suspended, today I guess. Now I can't listen to that kickass Red Mountain mashup anymore.

18. I can't believe I missed it. I really wanted to hear that 2Pac Mashup-- if no one hasn't heard it, check into the Starlight Zone and Letter to my Unborn Child mashup. Completely amazing.

19. Shakidna

Shakidna

Rehash Rampage Member
    This one is perfect if you snip the entire middle of the song where it desyncs:

20. Yuzoboy

Yuzoboy

UK
    WMG and Sega Europe teamed up to close the account down:( But not to worry, will reupload all the popular mixes as well as any specific ones requested. My new account is called "DJYuzoboy"

Incase you missed it before, heres the 2Pac - Hit Em Up(Red Mountain remix) for you to download.