don't click here

BREAKING NEWS ON RETRO FIRST@RETRO

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scarred Sun, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Naw, you're reading it right, QJimbo is a homie.

And I like Chimpo as a Moderator, he has the attitude for it, is dedicated to the community, and I've never found anything to fault with him.

2. Chibisteven

Chibisteven

US
    The forums look alot better then it did yesterday. Good job Sonic Retro staff.

3. Xkeeper

Xkeeper

lgkdfvlbjepasvdjzcvpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Researcher
    the bone zone
    current-project-fart
    The biggest problem is, surprise, getting the backup uploaded. The first time, it was corrupt and took the server down with it. The second time (several hours later) timed out while SS was sleeping right at the beginning; the third time it was corrupt (again).

So yeah.

4. Axel Letterman

Axel Letterman

The Saiyan Hedgehog Member
    I honestly didn't know that Sonic Retro was having server problems, but I guess that's because my broadband was slow during that time because I already reached my peak limit.

But it's good to see it up and running again.

5. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Hey guys! Just a heads up—we've finished moving all of the topics back into their rightful place. Everything is—for all intents and purposes—entirely back to normal. Crisis averted! :D

Big thanks to nineko, who probably fronted the brunt of the work, as well as the other mods—Chimpo, Gene, Overlord, SS, etc. Hopefully we can put this incident behind us now that we've come out of it completely unscathed. :)

6. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    You better make monthly backups or I'll kill you.

7. Skaarg

Skaarg

sweet, thanks for all the hard work guys!