don't click here

Best Looking Character

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aquaslash, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    "Single men" no, simply "men". As if married men change their mind all of sudden =P But seriously. It's anime. You MUST expect that happenning. It's common knowledge that almost all girls in manga/anime are like that.

2. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    Penises are like magnets to moe women in anime.

On a side note, I think they did do a pretty good job with updating Sonic's looks for the Adventure series and beyond. Honestly, It looks a helluva lot more rico suave then the first generation Sonic.

3. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I think Bean the Dynamite would have been a better long term character than anything added post SA. If Sega want an interesting game gimmick, a duck that pulls bombs out of nowhere to use as a weapon would be far more fitting that what they've come up with so far.

I am also quite fond of Cream, she is rather pointless but who thought up the kamikaze chao?

4. Jeiku

Jeiku

I always thought Tails was one of the better looking characters, although his Sonic 3 rendition is my favorite design of his. Also, Sonic himself looked incredibly slick in Sonic CD's anime art style, which gave him more of a manga feel (although I have to say that Eggman looked rather strange in the Bad Ending, but I don't remember it that well).

Which reminds me, I think SA2's promo art refined the characters' appearances much better than the previous game did. I know it's a minor art difference between the two games, but I thought SA1's style felt experimental at best, before Uekawa got the hang of it later on.

5. Hybrid Project Alpha

Hybrid Project Alpha

It's what's for dinner Oldbie
    Douglas, NB
    Getting a life
    [​IMG]

Fap fap amirite?

6. The Seeker

The Seeker

I'd say Shadow, because he's awesome. Jet, because he's green, my favorite color, and he's a hawk, my favorite animal. Oh yeah, and he's got awesome shoes. And third, Neo Metal Sonic, because he's simply badass.

7. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
  8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    NWS, asshole.

9. Dr. Mustache

Dr. Mustache

Likes Sloths Member
    Sonic CD syle Metal Sonic, looks rather nice

10. SoberMilk

SoberMilk

South Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Moderating Nocturnal Engine
    I actually really liked Nack / Fang. I don't really know why, I just like the look of him overall I guess. I really hope they bring him back!

11. The Seeker

The Seeker

They somewhat have in the comics, not fleetway, the archie ones. Sometimes he appears, wheteher he's actually a story character or just a picture of him. But, there's been less and less of him lately. it sucks

12. SoberMilk

SoberMilk

South Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Moderating Nocturnal Engine
    I meant in the games. The Sonic VS Nack battles were great in Triple Trouble!

13. The Seeker

The Seeker

Yeah, it would be pretty nice if he were in more games. Oh, but if Nack is in another game, other unnapreciated characters, such as Mighty or Scourge, should also make an appearace.

14. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    Fang? Yes.
    Mighty? Yes.
    Scourge? Hahaha hell no. He's a decent character, but keep him in the comics, please.

15. The Seeker

The Seeker

Yeah, true. He would be completely over powered with Sonic's speed, Shadow's chaos control, and Silver's teleporting. Oh yeah and he's green! Green is awesome...*Thinks about green stuff*

16. Taylor

Taylor

I really think that Metal Sonic's upgraded forum in Sonic Heroes looked pretty awesome.

17. Kogen

Kogen

Derp Banned
    Bouvet Island
    Last Party on the Moon
    I thought it looked good too, when he had the large spikes. The three eyes looked lame, however.

By the way, the is the gayest topic I have seen on this forum so far. But since I am a fag:

Sonic: Overall good character design (classic only). Manages to not look childish.
    Tails: Seems like an update of Ray and still looks good in the redesign, however the classic one is better. He is the only character that actually looks like what he is, too (a Fennic Fox). He is also the only character that pulls off the cute thing without looking retarded (ex: Cream).
    Robotnik: "I love it. It's large!" Looks the best in classic, but still looks good now too.
    Metal versions of Sonic characters: All of these look good except the ones for Shadow. Of all the robots, these look the best (Metal, Silver, Mecha, Mecha Knuckles, Tails Doll).
    Knuckles: Seems like an update of Mighty. Still looks similar to Sonic, but his art direction is nice looking and he gets a good personality due to the style (mostly classic, but modern is good too).
    Chaos: I just liked the overall character design, it seemed fresh and not typical like most villians later. The "giant monster battle" was also cool for a one time thing, then they repeated it and made it stale.
    Gamma: Of all the "e" robots they make now, only this one looks good. Omega looks horrible.
    Metalix(something like that): Metal Sonic and Robotnik fused together in Chaotix. I thought it looked pretty cool and was a neat idea.

Everyone else is either decent (ex: Amy) or shitty (ex: Shadow) looking.

18. Lyrica

Lyrica

(Formerly: Donnyku) Oldbie
    Pennsylvania
    Wedding Planning
    [​IMG]
    Tails Doll is the best, if not for most useless and evil looking character.

[​IMG]
    Metal Sonic Heroes Version. I love how they updated SCD's Metal Sonic.

[​IMG]
    Mecha Knuckles, he was a formidable opponent.

19. Zycor

Zycor

Unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle. Member
    Beats me.
    I like all the designs for the original 3, I thought Sonic's Sonic 3 sprites looked the best, though they still forgot to update one set of sprites in his animation because they look straight ripped from Sonic 2, even though they're only used when there is an object in front of them (FBZ) unless I'm mistaken.

To be honest the only characters I don't like are the stupid birds from Riders, hell I don't like anything they did for those games, the 2D art looked horrible (cool style, but horrible decisions with their new gear) and their models only reflect that. Other than that everyone else is OK to decent.

20. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Old and Neo Metal Sonic (before he turned into that gay flying thing). I loved Metal Sonic every since I heard there was a metal counterpart to Sonic.

Metallix (Sonic the Comic). I read the comic when I was younger, and the Brotherhood of Mettallix was so badass. I know it's practically the same as Metal Sonic, but did have some cool variations.

Knuckles Mettallix. He may have only been in one or two issues, but shit, he looked awesome!

Other than the metal counterparts, I quite like Espio. He (to me anyway) just looks mysterious, which is what he is supposed to be of course, and is quite cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.