Bayonetta 3 announced

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by KingOfBunnies, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Strife

Strife

United States
    Freedom Planet 2
    Love the fakeouts throughout the trailer leading up to her introduction, I legit thought we were looking at a sequel to Astral Chain until she appeared. Those braided pigtails make my gay heart sing.

Also was that Vergil from the Devil May Cry series at the end?

2. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

maybe the real thing™ Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    terrible Christmas avatars
    If that dialogue isn't translated as "oh no, our weapons are useless", they've missed a trick.

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Considering how young this Bayonetta looks, I'm wondering if it's not supposed to be an adult version of "Cereza" from the alternate timeline, and if this whole thing is just a fakeout. Recasting Bayonetta would be a huge mistake, considering how solid Helena Taylor has been throughout the previous games. Is her voice different in the Japanese trailer? I know that Taylor tweeted cryptically earlier this month about not voicing Bayonetta anymore, but I do wonder if it's just a bit of a marketing ploy.

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Ya Bayonetta looks different here for sure, so do the monster designs, so maybe this is an alternate Cereza timeline

But her original voice actress was great. If she left she'll be missed. Still though can't wait for this game.