don't click here

Any Other Sonic Databooks Besides "History"...?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by HoshinoPareedo, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I recently purchased The History of Sonic the Hedgehog and am in love with the book. Since reading, I've wondered if there are any other databooks released in either Japan or the United States. I'm referring to official books released by SEGA or approved by SEGA.

Also, the book leaves out a lot of information that I'd love to know. Are there any things that are essential to read here on the site? Do certain wiki pages feature in depth information that expands upon what is written in History? Thanks for any response!

2. JaredAFX

JaredAFX

You telling me a shrimp fried this rice? Member
    Florida
    Downloading megahertz
    It's been a while since I've read it, but there is that Ultimate History of Video Games book that I'm pretty sure mentions the creation of Sonic and some other Sega-related things (like the 32X, the Saturn's popularity in Japan but was behind the PS1 and N64 in the US and Europe and the Dreamcast's short lifespan), but besides that, I don't know of any other Sonic history books besides strategy guides and the interview with Matsato Nakamura in the booklet for Sonic the Hedgehog 1&2 Soundtrack.