don't click here

Any good Sonic fan games for Mac?

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Panopticonic, May 12, 2013.

1. I see all these great looking fan games, but I only use Mac at home. Any options?

2. winterhell

winterhell

Sonic Fan Remix has a Mac release, but I cant point you to a mirror.

3. Faseeh

Faseeh

Sonic Before the Sequel has a Mac port by Guess Who, if I'm not wrong.

You can play through the main game but can't go through boss attack or view the cutscenes. It's good enough though :P

4. InfinityAlex

InfinityAlex

Artist, animator and musician
    Wigan
    Sonic Origins: Amy & Kaboom Runners
    Yeah, we seriously need a full on Mac port for ATS some how. With the whole cutscenes issue, is MMF2 able to take .mov for videos? I know that Macs can play those no problem. If somebody could somehow decompile BTS, I'd be happy to see if I could get .mov versions of the cutscenes. Speaking of cutscenes, I've gone through ATS' cutscene folder and found a few (as of yet) unused cutscenes. Interesting...
    There's also some unused cutscenes in BTS '12, probably ported from the original game. However, I found a duplicate of '11's bad ending, though the two files have different names...
    I need to look into this more...
    I like ellipses...

5. Mr Lange

Mr Lange

A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys. Member
    The Land of Waldos
    Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
    The hell are you doing with a Mac.
    Get a PC. Best solution.
    My deepest condolences go out to you and I wish you an abundant PC future.

6. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    I think SRB2 has working Mac versions, although I also believe they're incompatible with Windows versions when it comes to multiplayer.

7. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I have a version of sonic classic 1 for mac. There was really no demand for it, so I quit. It only plays through the game like sonic 1 and is stripped of all extras. Just install a guest windows machine, it's way easier.