don't click here

Another sonic 2 beta prototype

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Slypher, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slypher

Slypher

A proud member here since May 25, 2003. Member
    I bet this may be hack, but while searching Jappaness site mostly in english I came across this site with a list of game for the sega genesis and when it came to sonic I saw three games all saying sonic 2 beta as well with other beta. I belive these are hacks and not real. To bad I can't download it, but what do you all think.

2. Slypher

Slypher

3. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Did they have pix? If the pictures were clear, it could've been a hoax. Geocities, I see. It didn't look very official. Check for better evidence. If they have a rom, it was hacked. If they have a cartridge with a sticker, it's fake. If they have a cartridge without a sticker, watch your back. Hmmm... maybe you should get Pachuka to find out if it's real or fake.

4. Slypher

Slypher

Well its probably just a guys joke since there is no pix or anything just another name that says sonic 2 beta. I bet that this is not even real.

5. it might even be all the same rom. But hacked to change the languages or something :P

6. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    what the?... :blink:

7. Does that say...........Sonic Beta?? :o

8. Simon

Simon

Oldbie
    Sonic the Hedgehog (beta).zip
    This one is probably Cyan Helkaraxe's Sonic 1 hack.

9. ah, I thought it was to good to be true :P

10. This can be explained easily: he has two files of it, that he got from different places. The roms are probably both the same. I, myself have six, all the same, but they came from different sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.