don't click here

An English Sonic Cosmo Fighter has been found

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by MrMechanic, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Eh? I don't see anything resembling Sonic at that time mark?

2. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    I'm assuming they're referencing Doctor Octopus' voice sounding very similar to the Sonic voice in SEGASonic Cosmo Fighter. It does sound similar in pitch/tone, haha.

3. Chimes

Chimes

The One SSG-EG Maniac Member
    He means the voice. According to Wikipedia, Rodger Bumpass provided the Doctor Octopus voice... although there's no citation. I did a cursory poke on Google to see if Bumpass did any Sonic work, and allegedly he did have a role on Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. However, it's in a bubble of a "uncredited" listing and I can't find the episode.

That being said, I'm kind of skeptical that Bumpass did do SegaWorld work... if he did we absolutely would've known by now. After all, if Michael Jackson hadn't helped with the attraction Michael Jackson's Scramble Training would've been buried into the tomb of magazines otherwise!

4. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Oooh derp. I watched that video with the audio off (don't ask).

5. MrMechanic

MrMechanic

Yup that's the one.

I've actually been on that ride a few times and heard that line delivery in person.

It sounds very similar, obviously major difference in playback/recording tech being used, but it just sounded so much like him.

6. IAMAMAZING100

IAMAMAZING100

[​IMG]
    It wouldn't happen to be this one by any chance?

*Note* the right side of the image

Attached Files: