don't click here

No more Oergomized.

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Oerg866, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This hack is discontinued.

<SSRG COPYPASTA STARTS HERE>

Hello. A topic about my hack is long overdue. Let's get started.

<div align='center'>[​IMG]
    PRESENTS
    [​IMG]
    ©2007-2009 Oerg866 Software
    ©1991 SEGA</div>

Features to come in Version 5:
    • Completely new Soundtrack, featuring music from the PC/Amiga demoscene, SRB2, various Sonic and other games, self-composed music and famous chiptunes!
    • Music on a per-act basis
    • Custom and added PCM samples
    • Technical modifications such as
    • Demos replaced by users manual!
    • Completely rewritten Credits sequence!
    • Special moves!
    • New layouts on various Zones and Acts: Autumn Greens (Formerly GHZ) Act 1, Modifications on Act 2, Burning Ruins (Formerly MZ) completely new layouts, Dangerous Play (Formerly SYZ) Act 1, Modifications on Act 2, Diamond Maze (Formerly LZ) Act 1, Light Space (Formerly SLZ) Act 1 and 2
    • New Sega Screen, Retro Hack screen (with Retrohack theme), SSRG screen (Customly written, with that old theme playing), Completely rewritten Sonic Team presents screen
    Download Version 5.0
    v5.0 (2.4MB)
    Download Version 4.6
    v4.6 (2.0MB)
    Download Version 4.5
    v4.5 (1.0MB)
    Download Verison 4.2
    v4.2 (1.0MB)
    Download Version 4.0 (Hacking Contest 2008 Build)
    v4.0 (1.0MB)

Hosting kindly provided by Voice / RSN

Comments are welcome. Feature requests, too, but due to lack of time, most of them won't be in v5.0.

During the next few days I'll post screenshots and info about v5.0, maybe even a few VGMs or MP3s. Next thing to come is probably the playlist, as it has been finalized yesterday night and all songs are in. Just have to update the one I have on my website, which is from an older alpha build.

<SSRG COPYPASTA ENDS HERE>

I hope that people will not be angry with me for being here again, as I will do my best to behave.

Well, what else can I say? Many thanks to Tweaker who really surprised me with this message that I'm unbanned.

So, I'm back, and greetings to everyone and etc. =P

2. Bareirito

Bareirito

Argentina
    Sonic - Mystery of the Chaos Emeralds
    It's nice to see you back, eh. I'm just playing the old demos a few, your hack is awesome. :) Luck with the hack.

3. Jayextee

Jayextee

Unpopular Opinions™ Member
    Atro City
    I DONE MAKED GAMES.
    Sonic Oergonomic. It's rhyming and slightly witty (although not so much that it gives the impression of a joke hack).

4. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    Found a lovely bug for you.. destroy a badnik, and then pause. It all goes to hell.

5. Heh well, that has a reasoning... As long as the music isn't constantly having a channel setup on 06 03, and sfx somehow remove that, the pause thing will crash... I lost my ASM file since then and, well, this feature is lost forever.

If I get the time until Hacking Contest deadline, I'll do something fancy with the pause.

6. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    Fair enough. I quite like what I'm seeing here, and want to see more. The layouts are a little.. automated, with all those springs, and obstacles feel like they're thrown in just to get in the way ("look, here's an obstacle, you have to jump now!" etc.), but otherwise.

Also, love your level select music. :P

7. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I suppose Oergasmic would be too far on the side of jokey, then? I'd have gone with that myself. But then again I'd probably have actually made something like that a joke hack. Heh.

8. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Yeah, the title must stay as a pun with Oerg in it. =P

Nice to see you back!

9. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Hm, I get VRAM errors on Labyrinth Zone.

Also, what's the level select?

10. Getting things alined properly in a code box is a nightmare =P Anyway...

I present the official Music playlist:

Code (Text):
    1. Location&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Nr.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Title&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Orig. Author/Game&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Additional notes
    2. Autumn Greens Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $81 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Alone in the Dark &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Arachno &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    3. Autumn Greens Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $9C &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Cool Monk &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Santik &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    4. Autumn Greens Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $9A &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Little Flowergirl &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Arachno &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    5. Burning Ruins Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $83 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A Sad Touch &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Arachno &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    6. Burning Ruins Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $9E &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Smelly Cheesedoodle &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Arachno &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    7. Burning Ruins Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $9B &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Enigma (Hyperbased) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Firefox & Tip &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    8. Diamond Maze Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$82 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Alone in the Dark &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Arachno &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    9. Diamond Maze Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$95 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hydrocity Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic 3&K &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    10. Diamond Maze Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$96 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hydrocity Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic 3&K &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    11. Light Space Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $84 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Xiniee the Guard &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Xiny6581 (DeeS Prod.) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    12. Light Space Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $9D &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Techno Hill Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Robo Blast 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    13. Light Space Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $99 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Alone in the Scene &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Santik &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    14. Dangerous Play Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$85 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Who killed Bambi? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    15. Dangerous Play Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$98 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Revenge &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    16. Dangerous Play Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$9F &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dreams Of An Absolution&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 06 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    17. Hidden Factory Act 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$86 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Half Minute Warrior &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jayextee &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    18. Hidden Factory Act 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$97 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sky Base &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 1 (GameGear) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    19. Hidden Factory Act 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$94 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hidden Palace &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    20. The Final Battle &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$8D &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Doomsday &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 3&K &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    21. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    24. Invincibility Stars&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$87&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Invincibility&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Robo Blast 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    25. Extra Life&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $88&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Military Victory March&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Oerg866&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    26. Special Stage&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$89&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Get Blue Spheres!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic 3&K&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    27. Title Screen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $8A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Metal Harbour Pt. 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Adventure 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    28. Ending Scene&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $8B&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ending Scene&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    29. Act cleared (1&2)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$8E&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Act Cleared&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Robo Blast 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    30. Game Over&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$8F&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Game Over&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Robo Blast 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    31. Continue?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$90&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Continue?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    32. Credits&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$91&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;TETRINET&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Tetrinet theme&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    33. Drowning&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $92&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Drowning&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    34. Got Emerald!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $93&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Got Emerald!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    35. SEGA Screen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$FC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;TBA&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TBA&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    36. Act cleared (Boss)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $F2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Act 1 cleared&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sonic Advance&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    37. Speed Shoes&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$FA&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic R&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Super Sonic Racing&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    39. Boss Music &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    40. Autumn Greens&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$E6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Act 1 Boss&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 3&K &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    41. Burning Ruins &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $E8&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hunter Stage 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Megaman X2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    42. Diamond Maze &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$E7&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Act 2 Boss&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 3&K &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    43. Light Space &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $E9&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Boss Music&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    44. Dangerous Play &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $EA&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Song 11&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Zero Wing&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ALL UR BAES
    46. End-Of-Boss Music &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    47. Autumn Greens &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $EB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Victory Fanfare&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Final Fantasy &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    48. Burning Ruins &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $F8&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Victory Fanfare&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tactics Ogre: TKoL &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    49. Diamond Maze &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$EC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Victory Fanfare&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Golden Sun &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    50. Light Space &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $F9&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Stage Clear &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    51. Dangerous Play &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$F4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Stage Clear &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sonic Advance &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    52. Other Music &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    53. User's Guide &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$F7&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Oerg866 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unnamed2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    54. RetroHack Theme &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; $EF&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Psychosk8r &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; RetroHack Theme &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    55. SSRG Theme &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;SSRG Theme &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;that OLD theme
    Also Level Select = L, R, L, R, A+Start, and it has been since 1.0 or something =P

11. Thorn

Thorn

Tech Member
    Home
    Sonic 2 Retro Remix
    Dude, you've gotta get rid of that patchwork object placement in the first act. I mean, it serves its purpose, but it looks really funky, and leads to some bizarre glitches like not being able to roll after a spring propels you across the floor. The music selection is rather nice, though.

Also, you might want to take a look at this, though whether or not you care is your decision. It shot down one of my plans, that's for sure. :(

12. Afti

Afti

ORIGINAL MACHINE Member
    lawl

Nintendo would rather not have them use the Mario theme, I think.

Hypocrites.

13. Back when I created the MD versions of the SRB2 tunes, I showed them to SSNTails and got permission to use those in my hack.

14. <div align='center'>Hacking Contest Build released!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YES. I got around to fixing this last bug today, and therefore I present to you the Hacking Contest 2009 build of Sonic 1 Oergomized.

Be sure to check out the Credits (hint: FFFFF600:0018 in PAR code section of fusion), the replaced demo sequence, the new soundtrack and Burning Ruins Zone!

Oh and, thanks to nineko I finally could fix the bug in Diamond Maze 1.

And don't worry if you don't see any credits on my posts... You are all thanked ingame!

<a href="http://oerg866.randomsonicnet.org/downloads.html" target="_blank">Download!</a>
    </div>

15. Mr. Mash

Mr. Mash

All fanbases are awful Member
    drawing
    Yay, more spash screens.
    *playing right now*

16. That was fun! The music was upbeat, and the levels were well designed.

Great job!

17. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    Found a few glitches you should be aware of. They happened in the strangest places.

[​IMG]
    Here's my life count before I hit the monitors.
    [​IMG]
    And here it is after I hit the monitors.

[​IMG]
    I can walk in this area.

Also, I have 5.0, but I'm getting the CORRUPT RAM error message when I walk a few seconds into Diamond Maze. I'm using KEGA to play this, BTW.

[EDIT] I have no idea why the pictures didn't reduce further. O_O Well, no matter.

18. The diamond maze error is weird. a) I use kega too, doesn't happen there, b) it works on real hardware D:

19. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    You sure you don't mean "rings"? 'Cause I'm not seeing anything different about the life count.

20. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    The fact you DON'T see anything different is the problem. his rings jumped from 79 to 119. Every 100 rings, you usually get a 1-up, but not in this case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.