don't click here

Sonic Adventure DX PC Memory Editor v2.00 BETA

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by GerbilSoft, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft

RickRotate'd. Administrator
    USA
    rom-properties
    I have released Sonic Adventure DX PC Memory Editor v2.00 BETA. Please note that since it is a BETA, there may be bugs in it. Please report all bugs to me via AIM, e-mail, S2B, or other message boards that I go to.

New features:
    - Completely re-written program. (SADX PC MemEdit v1.xx was a hastily thrown-together program, as I wanted to put it out on New Years Day 2004.)
    - Chao Garden editor.

Features to be implemented in v2.00 Final:
    - Metal Sonic. The Metal Sonic button was temporarily removed because it caused all sorts of confusion in v1.20.
    - A Chao Garden export/import feature, similar to the S3S files found in SHWP, SHWP-II, and GSRHS.
    - Version detection (if I ever get a working copy of SADX PC European Final). I have heard reports that the v1.xx series worked on the European Final, but this is unconfirmed by me.

As a demonstration, I used the Chao Garden editor to create a Dark Chaos chao with "interesting" stats:

[​IMG]

Post questions, comments, suggestions, and bug reports here. :P

EDIT: Duh, I forgot the link. You can get it at http://gerbilsoft.ddns.info:90 .

2. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft

RickRotate'd. Administrator
    USA
    rom-properties
    *random bump*

Anyone try it out yet? ;)

3. BtCE

BtCE

I don't have it on the computer -_-;;

4. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    I seem to remember I chose the species.

5. Ted

Ted

The Original Forum Gay Member
    I would try it but then I'm missing some file.. So Can you help me here GerbilSoft? I think this would fix your Sonic Adventure DX in making it better.

Edit: Oh wait.. I forgot I don't have the game either ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.