don't click here

Jun Senoue: The Works

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The Pulse, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Pulse

The Pulse

GLUTHAWK, KING OF THE HAWKS Member
    The Preview Video

A full Jun album of epic guitarsmanship.

This shall be the album that inspires the whole world to take epic round-the-mountain-road trips with the top down, sunglasses on, and going "YEAH" at random intervals.

2. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    The only thing I recognized was Westopolis at 2:09-2:15.

3. Probably because Jun Senoue has done more than just Sonic music.

I recognize "Dreams of an Absolution [LB vs. JS Remix]" at 2:00 to 2:09 and "Westopolis".

4. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    Wow, as much as I like his songs and as much as I like these....they all sound the same, with most sounding like they belong to Sonic Adventure. #12 "After the Adventure" is obviously a different version (but good!) of Station Square. I think it's quite sad that Westopolis stuck out the most from the rest. But seriously, I just think of everything else as "Song that didn't make it into Sonic Adventure." Jun Senoue, while quite innovative SOMETIMES, is no Michael Jackson. I feel as if every song is connected together when he's trying so hard not too. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still a diehard fanboy and can tolerate 20 versions of It Doesn't Matter, I decided to look at this from an objective point of view for once.

5. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    It could really use a slightly more varied instrumentation. No decent synths anywhere? Really?

6. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    I can't say I've been a fan of his recent work, so most of that I hadn't heard was underwhelming.

I'm gonna go back and listen to Azure Blue World now. :v:

7. Iceguy

Iceguy

グー! Member
    Hell. It's in my head.
    Internal system recovery
    I'm so gonna get this. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.