Useful 27 0

Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 6, 1992 (Age: 31)

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help., Male, 31, from England

1. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Sonic had multiple parents in many multiverses in Shogakukan manga(pre-Sonic Archie Sonic Comics and pre-Sonic IDW Comics Era)Nicky's father is named Paulie the Hedgehog and Brenda the Hedgehog was Niky's mother and his sister was Tania the Hedgehog,in Sonic Archie Comics(in Sonic Satam Sonic's/Olgilive's parents never appeared in this cartoon probably due to cancellation of Sonic Satam season 3 cancellation),
    2. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Well in Archie Sonic Comics Tails's mother was Rosemary Prower and his father was Amadeus Prower and Miles Prower aka Tails are their son.
    3. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I guess Yuji Naka felt weird after watching Sonic the Hedgehog movie still even after final release. Ralph was floss dancing in Ralph Breaks the Internet and Sonic did the same thing. Fortnite Battle Roale dances are such odd phenomenon these days.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Yeah, I don't think they should have had him floss. The dancing is in character, but Sonic should be setting his own rules of cool, not mimicking trends.
        Aug 31, 2020
    4. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Well, Sonic is a wandered from Christmas Island, so his family are probably still there. Tails is an orphan. Knuckles is the last Echidna, Shadow lost his Human family 50 years ago and killed his bio dad Black Doom, there's a few actual reasons behind the lack of family.
        Aug 31, 2020
    5. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3Iw4sncvI
      Destructor of Archie Sonic Comics not only Ken Penders Sega and Archie lawsuits. According to deviantart user Ask-Tiara-B Sega in past rejected further appearances of princess Tiara Boobowski/Cyberooski. I guess this is why Sonic Forces(I would say it was like final version of Sonic Mars speaking of in-game conversations,but only with classic Sonic).
    6. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I guess I highly doubt speaking of Sega Saturn(hardware re-release)mini petition Sonic X-Treme by revived by former old members of STI employees including Chris Senn and Christina Coffin.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Unlikely to happen. The Source Code is likely long gone and any chance of a complete release with it.
        Aug 31, 2020
    7. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I guess it happened in Archie Sonic Comics decent,average reboot even in Sonic IDW Comics.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRmKmVT_u9s
      Sonic Mobile games such Sonic Olympic Games,Sonic Jump,Sonic Dash,Sonic Forces(mobile games),Sonic Boom(mobile games)
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Eh, I'd just have maintained that if you're going to do romance, no unnecessary drama. Like that infamous Sally slap thing.
        Aug 31, 2020
    8. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Anyway did you hear about ID2020 Bill Gates project and Elon Musk Neuralink project? I guess it might end up as covid-19/coronavirus vaccines just to enslave us. It seems Deus Ex 1 was prophetic in predicting it in case of conspiracy theories.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Eh, they were inevitable. It's just technological progress.
        Aug 31, 2020
    9. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      It could be great if Sega could be still making video games consoles Sega Technical Institute could exist in 2020,but probably in parallel universe/another dimension in different timeline. I do believe that then they would perhaps try Sonc GO like former CEO of Sega of America Tom Kalinske.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Unfortunately, SEGA does not have good businessmen. They had brilliant tech guys, but the business practices left a lot to be desired. Such as their idiotic ire at SEGA of America successfully capturing their market with a game series designed to be marketed towards the US specifically. So it's unlikely we'll ever see SEGA as a console maker again.
        Aug 31, 2020
    10. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Indeed, but considering how poorly the Sonic franchise is being handled at the moment, with the "simplified canon" being set in various worlds or random association and past canon being rewritten and the games not being too well designed, it's probably better if he wasn't considering the stresses of those games.

(Which reminds me, need to continue figuring out how to programme in Unity.)
        Aug 31, 2020
    11. sonicfan1994pl
    12. sonicfan1994pl
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Oh I'd love an official 4-in-one console, though there may be a problem with the Dreamcast due to the GD-ROM format involved. Wasn't there something about MIL-CDs causing the drive to burn out faster due to not being designed to read games from CDs?
        Aug 31, 2020
    13. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Well I liked this concept of Earth being Mobius in the future instead of something else.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        That's fair, Mobius is open to interpretation as people see fit, as evidenced by the wildly different interpretations throughout western media.

The concept was also killed by SEGA with Sonic Adventure, so I doubt SEGA will be introducing new aspects that would conflict with your thoughts.
        Aug 31, 2020
    14. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      It's just too mindblowing to understand. I mean Sonic comic books,cartoons and video games cannons are just so much messed up.
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Eh, Sonic the Comic did a decent job. The problem is that SEGA of America decided to write it's own canon, where Mobius was written in for Sonic the Hedgehog (MD)'s release. I dunno why they thought it was better to create a new planet with weird ties to Earth instead of remote islands on Earth instead...
        Aug 30, 2020
    15. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      1. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Nah, that's just for the Saturday morning cartoon and the subsequent Archie Comics adaptation. It varied depending on the adaptation:

Sonic the Comic had Mobius be a different planet in a different galaxy in a different dimension, but was a sister planet to Earth so were connected.

SatAM had Mobius be future Earth in the Bible, but never got around to addressing it before cancellation.
        Aug 30, 2020
      2. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        Archie Sonic took the Mobius of SatAM and addressed it being a future Earth.

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog only had Mobius, which was a bizarre version of the planet.

Sonic Underground only had Mobius. Some elements of SatAM transferred over, but I'm unsure if the Future Earth concept did. Likely not.
        Aug 30, 2020
      3. BlackHole
        BlackHole
        And that was the end of Mobius, as the series unified the canon into Earth alone, as it was in the Japanese canon, rather than Mobius and Earth. And then Iizuka decided "lol, no, we never did that! Two planets, clearly!"

(No, I'm not irritated by this dramatic canon shift, who said that...?
        Aug 30, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1992 (Age: 31)
    user_field_current-project:
    Complaining
    National Flag:
    uk