don't click here

The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by McGuirk, Jan 10, 2007.

1. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    It arrived today and it's in bad condition. Not worth scanning. I paid way too much. Live and Learn, am I right?

2. MH MD

MH MD

There was a "leak" in the internet for Sonic Rangers soundtrack, and the music DOES sound like a sonic music, for a bit i was considering asking mods to reopen the thread again ,but it turns out it's a "personal work" , according to the drummer anyway, so it doesn't warrant that, but i thought it's worth sharing anyway cause it sounds really good imo and it has some kind of relation to sonic anyway

for a more information about why people thought it was from Rangers -before confirmed otherwise ... 1 year ago- , check this

Basically the drummer is the exact same person who worked on Team Sonic Racing Soundtrack, and probably the rest who produced the music too

3. Gestalt

Gestalt

Sphinx in Chains Member
    It's one of his side projects, not Sonic-related AFAIK.

4. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    Not even a week after I get my package does this pop up on YJA.

5. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So the Sonic 30th Anniversary Symphony is supposed to be happening tomorrow, right?

Could someone who watches it provide a song list (or record it for future use would be best) for eventual use on the wiki?

6. I'd like to think it'll still be publicly available to listen to after the fact. There's no way they'll hype this up and then wipe all the musicians hard work from the internet for no good reason.

I do understand your concerns though. Unfortunately, I'm not able to help in this department :p

7. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    Hey guys, it's June 23rd in UTC... look what's on the front page of Wikipedia :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Linkabel

Linkabel

Katie, the social media manager for Sonic, confirmed that the concert is going to be available on their YouTube account after it ends.

Still, it would help to download it just in case YouTube goes down after the water wars of 2024.

9. Imma ignore that lol

10. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    SEGA Is Reportedly Turning Sonic the Hedgehog Into a VTuber, Wants To Open Up Theme Park

11. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

I like Sonic Advance Member
    Lyon, France
    Slice of life visual novel, coming soon...?
    They better have Junnichi Kanemaru as his voice or I riot :argh:

12. Sid Starkiller

Sid Starkiller

Virginia, USA
    Paying off student loans
    Absurd as the idea is...I'd be down. Especially if RCS does it (I'd be cool with Ben Schartz too, but Sega's NOT paying for him), I'd watch Sonic talk smack about video games and such.

13. Gestalt

Gestalt

Sphinx in Chains Member
    Sheesh, good old Hoshino-san.

14. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

Lyon, France
    Are English speaking VTubers popular tho? I immediately though of his Japanese voice when I read the article but it's true they could use his English voice too.

15. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    This should not be a question when Hololive opened up a branch JUST for English VTubers.

16. Sid Starkiller

Sid Starkiller

Virginia, USA
    Paying off student loans
    Dunno, I was mainly thinking about how everyone says Sonic's always been more popular in the West, so a western voice seemed more appropriate.

17. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

Lyon, France
    That's my bad, I don't know much about VTubers in general.
    But if English speaking ones are that popular then I guess Sonic would go that way yeah.

18. Starduster

Starduster

Can bench press at least two Sonic the Hedgehogs Member
    Britain
    Fighting my procrastination addiction
    Wouldn't English vtuber Sonic be logistically difficult in terms of delivering the same content as what the Japanese audience would get anyway? If they used the same video, the movements and voice would need to be match, the gameplay would be of Japanese games, which could cause issues for certain games and so on. And I don't see SEGA putting in the resources to make an equivalent English version that avoids these issues from scratch.

19. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    This is fortunate, I doubt I'll be in any sort of position to watch this until at least Friday, maybe even Saturday. Apparently it's 2 hours long.