don't click here

Sonic Kart 3DX appears to have been discovered

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Ceejus, May 6, 2021.

1. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    What are you even trying to say here?

2. Wildcat

Wildcat

It seemed the others were implying that this YouTube user was the only means of saving the these games...I was saying that I thought Sega would have them anyway if they ever wanted to make them available again.

3. big smile

big smile

Oldbie
    The ending of Sonic Cafe is around the time Naka left.

Prior to Naka's departure, Sonic Team were keen to embrace new technologies (e.g. The Saturn's Clock, Sega VMU, Dreamcast mode, Maraca controllers, GBA link up, Eye Toy). All that died out after Naka left (they did a Kinect game, but that was it), so my theory was that Naka was probably the one pushing for the mobile games.

They did have another crack with Sonic Runners, but after they failed, they walked away.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  4. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    This pretty much sums up Sonic Team

5. Xinus

Xinus

its unlikely we'll see any of these games being ever released. due to the mentality of japanese people and their general lack of interest for game preservation.
    the emulation situation is also kinda sad at the moment. with little-to no modern software having good support for DoJa due to lack of interest. the state of i-mode preservation is very dissapointing and its unlikely its ever going to change.