don't click here

Need help finding a...

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sakura Courage Solo, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    The edges are a bit rough-looking and have white leftovers in some places; I guess this'll be better with the screenshot. Oh, and I don't like the background much.

2. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    Great job on the wallpaper, Sakura, it looks really good.

3. Vangar

Vangar

Redo it when you have the scan. Right now it looks a bit thrown together :P

4. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Still looking at that avatar.

Er. Sorry. Yeah, looks somewhat in-progress. (And the "transparifying" didn't work quite so well - some whitish bits where you missed it. I remember I had a similar problem with SC sprites so I selected around them and feathered by ten pixels before doing a fill with a background colour. Probably won't help here though.)

5. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    Commented :P I have photoshop somewhere on ehre if you need it SCS, though how I'd be able to send it to you I have no idea XD

6. Gamerguy

Gamerguy

SHHHHHHH Member
    [​IMG]
    Meh. It's compressed in the actual game too. That's a 24-Bit JPEG, so it's not the format that causes the graininess. Bitmap actually looked worse. I hope that's big enough. =P

Edit: I zoomed in to the max resolution the game lets you do and took multiple screensots, then I put them together:
    [​IMG]

Still not the best though. =/

7. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

I am a Woodpecker! Except in Dirt! Member
    Lava Reef Zone
    A Sprite-Based Dollmaker and a Card Game
    Ooh, yes yes! Thank you very much, Gamerguy! n.n

And QJimbo, thanks, I appreciate the offer, but you're right, not much way to get it to me. ^^;

8. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    [​IMG]
    *hint hint*

9. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    Or that Americans and Europeans who choose the boxart of the time weren't that good?

(People will hate me for this but fuck it) It's mostly the right-wing in Japan who are racist (but that's sort of a norm depending on how far right you go in any nation).

10. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

Lava Reef Zone
  11. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

Lava Reef Zone
    Spork it, the board screwed up and made me double post. @__@ The first of the double posts didn't contain a link, but it does now. *kicks the board to make it work* Fixed. n.n

12. Gamerguy

Gamerguy

SHHHHHHH Member
    Not bad, but using official art is against Deviant Art's Terms of Use...you could get suspended or banned for it. I don't report people for that, but I know some jackasses get a kick out of it, so you might want to host it somewhere else.

13. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

Lava Reef Zone
    Wha? I didn't know I could get banned for that. I've seen so many other people on DeviantART making wallpapers like this... geez. >.>

14. Pegasus124

Pegasus124

Don't know if this will be of any use:

[​IMG]

It is 320x240 in size, but it doesn't look like it is, taken from the TV Tuner card. :D

Also, I thought I'd share these two anyway, from Sonic CD in Gems Collection (Gamecube), not the museum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

15. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Well, the European cover was amazing, so blame SEGA of America.

By the way, can't anybody just rip the image from the game files? There must be some way to do it with all those decompressors and nifty programs people keep talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.