don't click here

Sonic Classic 2

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Hez, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is why you're waiting

btw all levels are completed.

EDIT: Oh, also new art for frozen level. Old one sucked

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  2. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

I like Sonic Advance Member
    Lyon, France
    Slice of life visual novel, coming soon...?
    Excellent work as always.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. hiadlzupfer

hiadlzupfer

Ooooohh very nice! So... I hate to be that person, but when will we get to try this masterpiece out? :))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jlook

Jlook

Genesis and Dreamcast Era was best Member
    Very, very nice!

5. TheVapePhantom

TheVapePhantom

Watch Yu Yu Hakusho, it's pretty lit. Member
    Everything looks great so far! Hope it releases soon!

6. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

Im really hoping this game releases soon, it looks Fire AF not gunna lie. it looks like a worthy SEQUIL to Sonic Bloody Maina!

7. SmugSpeed

SmugSpeed

This game is gonna be dope, I can tell. I mean it basically seems like SRB2 in 2D at this point. Speaking of which, will the game have mod support or just be as is?

8. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I planned on releasing the source .mfa about a year after release. So basically, yes if you know click fusion.

9. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    redhotsonic is showing off Sonic Classic 2 with Hez and StephenUK.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Wanted to ask since the video didn't make it clear, but will the Sonic Classic 1 portion include the Mission Mode stuff? I kind of liked the different things it had you do in each level, they were pretty unique as far as missions go.

11. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

So... Like does this mean relrase is very soon? Or are thete still waiting to be done?

12. SmugSpeed

SmugSpeed

I feel like there's still waiting to be done personally. But that's just my opinion tbh.

13. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    Yeah, there are missions in the Sonic Classic 1 levels too. They're a bit different from the first game, but I think you'll like them.

There's a bit of waiting. Likely SAGE timeframe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Gamingforest

Gamingforest

Lover of fangames Member
    Sage ey? I like the sound of that.

15. TheVapePhantom

TheVapePhantom

Watch Yu Yu Hakusho, it's pretty lit. Member
    Dang Sage is like at August, that'll take a while. But other than that it'll be worth the wait!

16. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

I have one question, are you useing pre made comunity music? or are you self composing? Im hoping the sound track is as fire as the game its self looks. sory, just to me new sonic game always means new sonic music, even fan projects have always brought that fire AF soundtrack, so im hoping the trend continues with this game.

17. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

I like Sonic Advance Member
    Lyon, France
    Slice of life visual novel, coming soon...?
    The soundtrack is fully original and has been completed for a while; you can find it on Karl Brueggmann's Youtube channel.

18. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

Nice, thanks tho i will hold to my tradion o not downloading / listening to the albium untill ive beaten the game. i dont want to spoil the music for myself, and i feel owning the albium should be something tied to beating the game, an "Unlock" if you will, so I shall hold back untill then. but it is good to know. im even trying to not look at level art/screen shots posted here. i dont want the magic of this game ruind for me.

19. Papa Rafi

Papa Rafi

One on one, I wanna play that game toniiight ♪ Oldbie
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Fatherhood, husband...hood and a few mobile apps.
    I'm 20 minutes into the playthrough with redhotsonic — this is BEAUTIFUL, my guy! I'm just saying, if this would've been an official release back in the day, just the bit that I've seen so far would've had me unable to sleep on the days leading up to either Christmas or my birthday. lol

20. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

i forget , will sc2 include a rebuild of sc1 in it? or no? and you said something about including builds of STH1 and STH2 as well? or was i dreaming?

Just want to separate fact from fiction here, to be fully clear on what SC2 will have in its box upon release.