don't click here

[COMPLETED] Sonic Frenzy Adventure

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by BlueFrenzy, May 18, 2020.

Replace Or remove fan characters?

1. Replace (Ex: Darkspeed becomes shadow)

36.7%
  2. Remove (Still playable through cheats / extra section)

63.3%
  1. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy

I have to say it feels good when someone says that they played through all of it. Thank you for playing.

Sadly, there won't be a Frenzy Adventure 2. I have a mortgage to pay for and it means my efforts should go towards something profitable. But I will create more games, no worries.

Also, I will probably release the source for SFA. It's pure 20 year old crap, but maybe some candid soul wants to port it to sonic worlds.

2. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

i also just noted a bug, the final fight once you beat it wont reset to the first stage of the fight, nore will continue option let you do anything of use. can you maybe make a patch where you can choose which stage of the final fight you start at in level select? as id love to be able to re fight the final fight in its entierty, also the one before it with the guy with lazers, the game has a habit of crashing on idk why.

3. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy

Heck! I am trying to figure out what's going on. The crash may be some stability problems of mmf2. The problem of the savestate should not happen. Try restarting the game.

4. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

How i have closed and even rebooted my pc i csnt load stage 1 of the fight im perma stuck at stage 2

Which is the game save file and which is the level mini save file may e i need to delete my level cash file but i dont want to mess up and delete my overall progress. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2020
  5. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy

I will release a fix then. I think I have a savefile I could share.

Is the first stage funnier than the second one? :P

Attached Files:

• save.zip
      File size:
      807 bytes
      Views:
  6. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

Thank you ha e a patch as well? And no i just like being able to replay the game whenever in its full form. Without needing the chaos ems to get the full ending . like a victory playthruogh

7. Violet CLM

Violet CLM

I restarted the game from zone 1 and this time didn't experience any of the issues from my previous post, so I was able to play through the game and beat everything. Not without other bugs, crashes at the laser boss, and general trouble with difficulty, but overall I had a good time and was thrilled to finally see everything in action. The game just kept going and going, introducing new mechanics and new enemies and so on, outstripping my expectations. Thank you for making this and thank you for releasing it.

8. Rrose80149

Rrose80149

I remember back in 2004 when that fan game had this in Sparkling Island Zone Act 1 but later as of right now it's not there anymore and I want it back.[​IMG]