don't click here

The House Of The Dead

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by NiktheGreek, Oct 16, 2016.

1. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    I mean, I could make a discord server I guess. It wouldn't have many people, but it might be the best method of uniting Model2 hackers/enthusiasts.

2. Aesculapius Piranha

Aesculapius Piranha

つづく Oldbie
    Unknown
    Diva
    Just for the home viewers, the discord exists now. There is a hacking group for the model 2. If Saturn-Era arcade hardware is awesome to you join it.

3. egregiousguy

egregiousguy

Thanks for the post. I'm still trying to figure out how to assemble the meshes from the data alone so that I can try to find Mr G and also to apply the same scripts for other Model2 games. I'm kinda stumped at the moment but I'm sure I'll figure it out just like how I figured out the HotD2 model data.

4. egregiousguy

egregiousguy

Here's a quick update on Syndy. I've been able to extract the model data into a workable format (along with thousands of other Model 2 model assets) and now managed to load her model over Cyril (as shown in this tweet https://twitter.com/egregiousguy/status/1305574332215644161) Just a bit more research and we can finally see her full model in action!

5. egregiousguy

egregiousguy

6. egregiousguy

egregiousguy

Props to Armored_Dragon99 for locating the correct area where the model swap was possible.

7. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    Absolute gold you've struck here! Now if we can manage to change animations to her one and only animation, we should see her properly and not just mapped to other characters animations.

8. egregiousguy

egregiousguy

9. egregiousguy

egregiousguy