don't click here

EARTH UFO CATCHER

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by ReBirFh, Jun 8, 2020.

1. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

So SEGA created this temporary little "game" https://ufo.sega.com/ that have you collecting 139 pieces of it's 60 years history.

It's a surprise to not see any mention here as I thought the little bits of info for obscure SEGA stuff was really interesting.

btw I collected them all but it will dissappear after the time is up, if there is anyway to rip it, just let me know.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  2. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    If you're talking about ripping the contents: uou can copy and paste the description on a document and if you right click the image you can save it.

The game itself is online so it will only work with a server.

3. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

Too much trouble, if there was a easy way to automate, I'd do it

4. Dissent

Dissent

@SailsSez on Twitter Member
    I've been playing it for a few days every few hours. I'm at 92/139. I don't think I'll make it to the end at this rate sadly and there is a potential prize for those that max out the collection.

5. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

Might be too late for a tip but keep your challenge coins for three stars and look for three stars on Japan, all of the 3 stars I got was from there.

6. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Open chrome. Click on developer mode and then the celphone icon. Reload the page. The game will run.

Use https://www.remouse.com/ and set up clicks to run every 10 minutes.

Go to sleep.

Wake up with at least new 20 items xD.

7. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    I got the 139 playing normally, its not too hard really. You only have to remember to pull around each hour or so, since there is a bigger chance of new items when you do it 5 to 5.

Also, I'm preserving this. I got a long gameplay recorded with all possible options and minigames, also ripping the assets, items PNG images and descriptions. I'm planning to upload it to Sega Retro once I've finished

8. Elratauru

Elratauru

Little Shiny Emurralds Member
    I also finished the 139 just a few minutes ago. I also recorded all the API Calls/Database structure/JSON/Javascript/Frontend/Styles, and pretty much anything I could get my hands off, I think I should be able to reconstruct the Prizes tables along with some of the functionality of the app whenever I have some free time to spend on it.

(We have been talking in the Discord #sega channel about this for the past weekend btw)

9. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
  10. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

Thanks for this! I had started printing every card but now I it isnt needed but this simulator will be useful for me.

11. Vangar

Vangar

Its over, i hope someome copied out all the images and text :)

12. Lucas Godoy

Lucas Godoy

London
    Hi guys, thanks for all information. I am one of the 10 who won Sega's 60th commemorative medal.

I'm from London, UK. I've found another winner from Lousiana USA and other somewhere in Japan.

If you need any information let me know ([email protected])

All the best!

PS.:

A friend uploaded the unboxing on his channel if you want to take a look:

medal.jpg

IMG_9418.JPG

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9428.JPG

IMG_9429.JPG

IMG_9430.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Gryson

Gryson

Thanks for sharing! Congrats on winning. That is just too cool.