don't click here

Tee Lopes/Jun Senoue Remixes (was: Splash Hill Medley)

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SoNick, Dec 6, 2019.

1. I hope SEGA maybe bring Tomoya Ohtani or Kenich Tokoi to do some songs with Tee Lope as well.

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I don't think that a single person out there said "I bet that the last one will be Under Ground Zone from Sonic 2 8-bit". It's another banger though, and I think we could have all guessed that. Getting some Hot Shelter/Final Egg vibes from Jun's guitar here.

It's a shame that these remixes have come to an end! I thoroughly enjoyed all four of them, and the Mania Adventures remixes that they did a while ago.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  3. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    Almost every comment on that video is "SoNiC 2 8-bIt ReMaKe" or something similar.

4. Gestalt

Gestalt

Sphinx in Chains Member
    I’m really enjoying these tracks. They may not be perfect (drums are a wee bit repetitive for my taste) but nevertheless fun to listen to.

This combo hasn’t reached its final form yet. :)

5. Ain't it always that way?

6. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

When the Station Square remix came about, people were legitimately taking it as a hint that an SA1 remake was in the pipeline. Now people are mocking of all that rampant SA1 remake speculation.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    It is after all the track of S2 8-bit that everyone will know.... maybe one of two or three tracks they've ever heard of the game as well =P Really liked it.

8. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    This, also worth noting that Sonic 2 was the bestselling of the 8-bit lot, around 2 million copies if I recall.

9. EmerlForgotten

EmerlForgotten

Sonic Music Curator Member
    Kinda wish they'd release these in a lossless format (hell, I'd take 320kbps).

10. I really hope they will release these special remix on Spotfiy eventually.

11. If the Sonic Mania Adventures extended tracks are anything to go by, the next time Jun releases an album these remixes will go on there.

12. Shaddix Leto Croft

Shaddix Leto Croft

Goodbye *Mwah* AND GOODNIGHT Member
    I would rather have high quality downloads vs streaming :V.

This really makes me want a Jun Senoue x Tee Lopes collab remix album now and I would throw all my money at that if they did that. Some of these remixes have been simply incredible and it's quite disappointing they've finished doing them now.

13. I dunno, I guess I'm in the minority but I'm really not feeling these tracks

14. Powpuck

Powpuck

Underground Zone was rearranged for Gems Collection too. Someone at Sega apparently has a thing for it.

15. I know this thread is dead but, the remixes have been uploaded to Spotify.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. And apparently, it is just "(Vol. 1)"...

I guess we're getting more remix later.

17. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    It’s on Apple Music too!