don't click here

Rumoured Music Event Suggests Sonic Adventure Is Making A Comeback

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Agobue, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_mihael

Sir_mihael

DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Member
    Did that crowd cheering have anything to do with the crowd that chants at the end of SA1, or was that a different event?

Either way, now I just want to see Segata Sanshiro beat the shit out of Perfect Chaos...

2. Loop

Loop

Pure of Heart. Dumb of Ass. Member
    It’s so apparent I can’t believe people didn’t call out about it when this got reported. Not only does the whole story sound kinda bullshit but so do the so called “recordings”. This is all a very well elaborated prank - the audio leaks are the equivalent of “Photoshopped”, they’re fake. The lack of acoustics and sudden change of audio quality are the majorly noticed and... the vocals are exactly the same as the original demo with more reverb and phasing. Modern audio engineering software allow to isolate instruments out of songs, and I have no doubt this was done here - the drums just don’t sound authentical, it’s just the original mix with a lot of compression (to simulate a phone recording) and a whole load of reverb from a cheap VST. The shorter snippet is just the same thing as the longer one with shittier compression, quality and lowered backing track volume - and overall sounds different (and to make it seem more believable the vocals and drums are on the right channel and a very low-fidelity guitar recording is on the left, haha).

At the end of the day, it’s a fantastic effort and I give big props to whoever produced these “leaks”... I’ve done similar things in the past so this was easy to catch... in simple words:

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I think we can probably lock this now then. =P

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.