don't click here

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Dreamcast Website's Back Online

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by itsstillthinking, Aug 15, 2017.

1. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Dreamcast Website, Sega Saturn Netlink Voip
    I can put in your request!
    Someone did something close to it when they sort of revived the sa2 black market
    http://www.dream.slurmking.net/chao.php

Also with Dreampipe the site is in a major overhaul and link have just been filled in with filler right now.

If anyone is interested in seeing the rankings, i updated the first page of this topic with new links to the site and also info if you want to use a emulator to try this

Also if anyone is on the Chao Island Forums, this might be something worth posting there, i myself have never been able to make a account

2. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Thank you. I meant the original Chao download files, though. They're among the seemingly lost SA1 and SA2 DLC. On another Dreamcast board (forgot which one), they claimed to have them, but they wouldn't share them outside of uploading them to unofficial game servers like yours (which they never got around to implementing).

I know it's possible to create these Chao by hacking, but I've been looking for the original Chao files for ages, for preservation's sake. That page you linked to has Chao Adventure 2 hacks, rather than the official files. So I was wondering if you people had them and were planning to put them on your servers?

3. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Will ask the team for you

First of the news articles! More to come soon
    http://www.dreamcastlive.net/blogs/post/Sonic-Adventure-Website-Now-100-Restored/

4. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

We have hit the big time!
    http://www.seganerds.com/2018/04/08/sonic-adventure-1-and-2s-online-features-recovered/ :specialed:

5. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

The Sonic Adventure Spring event is live!

#1: Tails Time Attack in Windy Valley

#2: E-102 Time Attack in Hot Shelter

#3: Big The Cat fishing contest in Twinkle Park

Will post a video on these updates when i get the time in the next few days

6. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Just as a little update on a Bug Jial found
    Jial has this update on the matter
    "ADVICE FOR PAL USERS:

Due to a handicap in PAL Sonic Adventure Browser, there is a issue that inhibit the score upload to the website. It's because this browser it not prepared to cross parameters when receive a redirect command from server.

So , every PAL users must use a ntsc copy to upload their scores and times, for the other options can use pal copy. (See records, download DLC, etc)"

You can download just the browser here
    http://bb.dreampipe.net//index.php?action=vthread&forum=16&topic=37

7. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    I had first place time for Emerald coast back in the day for over a month, are the old high scores still available ?

Or maybe itt was for a month , cant remember if they cleared the high scores every month or not.

8. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

I will ask around as a while back you could see old rankings from back in the day but not now