don't click here

Sonic Continuum Project (Looking for help)

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by SonicContinuum, Sep 21, 2017.

1. SonicContinuum

SonicContinuum

Sorry if I misunderstood you as well.

I mean I got some artists. but yeah I know what you mean. Even when you find artists, only a few of them know how to make sprites, and even fewer know how to make a certain arstyle.

I also Completely understand that execution is important, and my goal for the October update (we have a monthly update on this game) is to be able to focus more on the gameplay and what we did new with it rather than controls

also I do not know what you need for AXSX, but I am a programmer, and I also know some programmers, I can refer them to you if you want.

2. SonicContinuum

SonicContinuum

Greetings everyone,

I am the developer of sonic continuum, bringing you the monthly update for the game. You can watch the update here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqL9EbNQWU

On Thursday we will be launching our new fan page website. On Friday we will be releasing a tutorial on how to load your favorite characters in the demo (and in the full game when it launches). Finally on Saturday, you will be able to use these tools to make your own characters and submit them if you want for others to play.

Personally, I would love to see your imagination and I want to see a sense of community of people making characters for each other to play. Personally I am inspired by the work I have saw in the sonic hacking contest throughout the years and I wanted to make a game that would allow anyone to easily modify its characters.

What better way to celebrate Sonic Forces launch than by allowing you to make your own character in the demo?

3. Foxeh

Foxeh

Animator Member
    In the Walls
    Sonic AGES and Writing a documentation for Realms
    to avoid your project having multiple topic pages, perhaps you should look into updating the original topic so all the information is in one spot?

also nice to see you're still working on this. :)

4. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    What he said. Stop making multiple topics for the same thing.

5. SonicContinuum

SonicContinuum

Oh sorry, wont happen again. I didn't know it would cause inconvenience. I am incredibly sorry.

Yes, we are releasing a pre alpha of the modding tool later today, we already have a tutorial for how to use it on our youtube channel