don't click here

Sonic Mania Worlds [W.I.P]

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Ramona T., Nov 19, 2016.

1. With the Drop Dash i have to see how i will be able to make it accurate enough. Acccording to the Sonic Mania video by Kinda Funny Plays the Drop Dash is used by pressing the jump button mid air and holding it until reaching the ground. Please someone correct me if this is not the case.

2. [​IMG]

I began working on the Drop Dash and at the moment it kinda works how i want it to be, but it's probably not that accurate atm.

- When using the option "Mania Moveset" later Sonic is able to use the Drop Dash, but he can't use the Super Peel-Out and the Insta Shield.
    - In mid air press any of the three buttons to switch to the Drop Dash move. While being in that state Sonic falls down a tiny bit faster.
    - If the player presses the button until Sonic is on ground again the Dash is triggered, if not it cancels back to jumping.

Also in general i will now update the first page with an better layout and more information.

3. Oh man I can't wait for this! Also, I was wondering if Sonic's sprites will be running at 60FPS just like in Sonic Mania? (original one btw)

4. I rip most of the sprites frame by frame, so it should be running smooth later.

Here one example:
    [​IMG]

Also here Sonic rolling:
    [​IMG]