don't click here

Sonic 06 Development Blog Translations?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by jordy-pordy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. jordy-pordy

jordy-pordy

Super Speedy Lawyer Member
    Massachusetts
    Sonic 06 History Documentation
    Hi! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any translations of Sonic 06's dev blog? I wasn't even aware this existed until a few days ago, but from what I've searched I couldn't find any full (or even mostly complete) translations. I would really appreciate being at least pointed in the right direction.

Thank you!

2. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    No don't think they ever were. you can see if any japanese translators here or the wiki sysops crew want to help.

3. jordy-pordy

jordy-pordy

Massachusetts
    Yeah, someone else I know suggested I do that too. But I'm incredibly new to this site and wouldn't know where to look and I'd feel bad for not having anything to repay them with for translating so much for me. ;n;

4. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Well the development blogs do need to get done for the wiki so I wouldn't feel bad about it. the payoff would be more content for the wiki to have.

5. jordy-pordy

jordy-pordy

Massachusetts
    True enough, but I'm still not sure who I would turn to ask about it. (Nor am I sure I would have the confidence to do so given how new I am here! oTL)

6. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    Euuugh, I mean, I guess I could, but I have no interest in Sonic 06. Like, a negative amount of interest. I'll check back in a week and see if anyone else volunteered.

7. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    OH HELL SINCE YOU'RE TWISTING MY ARM here's the first one:

8. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Your an awesome dude for doing this RyogaMasaki, stuff like this should be preserved and you're overlooking your hate for the game to do this for us.

Hopefully they get submitted to the wiki.

9. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    You know, just reading that one "first" report seems to indicate the game was already, *ahem*, "completed" at this point, which makes me wonder if they just really didn't realize what state they had put the game out in. ô.ò