don't click here

Sonic Boom TV Show Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by JaxTH, Nov 8, 2014.

1. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    That's cause Spazz needs a new capture card.

Anyway, here it is in 720p, just be sure to turn adblock on: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Sonic-Boom/Episode-013?id=43058

2. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Ooh, I hope spazz gets a new capture card soon. His episode uploads are the best.

Thanks for the link, TimmiT!

3. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    How long do you think hes going to be down for? is there anyway we can help him since hes been soo nice to us?

4. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    When Knuckles was in the sinkhole dodging meteors, did anyone else start thinking, "Don't let it hit ya, move"?

5. Donnie Paradox

Donnie Paradox

Some Gai Member
    I'm really glad to see Knuckles be gullible instead of stupid for once (at the end). Everyone had some kind of involvement in the plot too which is nice. Even Sticks. I don't think that has happened for weeks. Not to mention it was nice to see Sticks, despite more paranoia, loosen up and relax. This may have been the best episode Sticks has been in so far in my opinion!

6. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    http://www.toonzone.net/2015/02/clip-cartoon-network-premieres-feb-16-2015-gumball-uncle-grandpa-teen-titans-go-scooby-doo-frankencreepy/

7. First an Eggman w/ Sonic's abilities due to a cookie and now they switch bodies. This'll be interesting to see.

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    [​IMG]

9. LOL. Completely forgot about that. Look at that face...

10. Cyberguy

Cyberguy

I am the Chancellor of Clown Cars! Member
    Wonder if they're gonna go the vocal cord swap route too, or if we get to hear more Mike Pollock doing Sonic's attitude.

11. Iggy for Short

Iggy for Short

Either way should be pretty entertaining, although part of me really wants to hear Mike Pollock's voice come out of Sonic.

12. I am all for hearing Mike Pollock's voice come from Sonic and vice versa. I do hope they go that route.

13. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Hell, we can go earlier than that....
    [​IMG]
    + - STC did it first  

14. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Sonic has seen some shit, man.

15. Spazz

Spazz

Try Happy! Oldbie
    New Orleans, LA
    tankbot
    106 is up on the Gdoc now. Lemme know if there's any noticeable deficiency in the quality now that I'm using slightly different hardware.

16. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    There will be some interesting vocal things going on Saturday for sure. :) Assuming I'm not remembering a conversation incorrectly, at least. I've been excited for this episode for a while just because it's a funny concept and should be ripe for the picking from the writers.

17. NioZero

NioZero

Concepción, Chile
    Tornado Sky Fighters
    Thanks Spazz as always...

18. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Looks like the show's been renewed: https://pressroom.turner.com/us/cartoon-network/cartoon-network-approaches-upfront-unmatched-growth-across-all-screens#.VOY57vnF98G

19. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    I know the show's being doing well and is actually decent, but after the awful press and sales of the game, I'm actually kind of surprised they've decided to salvage anything from Boom. That's good I guess.

20. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    This is the best episode BY FAR! Fucking hilarious! :v:

Also why was the Pac-Man theme playing when they were playing that wrestling game?