don't click here

Sonic The Adhog

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Linkabel, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Shakidna

Shakidna

Rehash Rampage Member
    Unbelievable, seeing pointy-headed Robotnik next to the Dreamcast logo.

2. Did anyone ever get the Sonic and Knuckles sneakers? There was a mail-in order form and I wanted them soooooo badly but I didn't get them. I've never seen any evidence of them existing however. Have I gone nuts?

3. Did anyone ever get the Sonic and Knuckles sneakers? There was a mail-in order form and I wanted them soooooo badly but I didn't get them. I've never seen any evidence of them existing however. Have I gone nuts?

4. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    OMG that song appears to be done using the YM2612 using the S2 sound driver!

5. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Ha, now I think about it, I'm nearly certain I had one of those!

6. Zingela

Zingela

IL
    Promotional keychains that were attached to Coca-Cola bottles in Japan around Sonic Advance 3's release:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contained one of six key chains, each posed like the artwork pictured. Also has a small leaflet inside the packaging advertising Sonic Advance 3 and Puyo Puyo Fever's releases.

7. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Ah! I bought one of those Tails keyrings off eBay many years ago, without any packaging. All the information in the auction said was basically "it's from Japan". I've never seen another one for sale since then, and always wondered where it'd come from - so now I know! I'm really happy you posted that, Zingela :D

EDIT: And here's a (horribly low quality from my phone) photo of it:
    [​IMG]

8. Blades

Blades

There was a fitting tie in from Reebok when they were promoting their DMX shoes. It was a downloadable competition for Sonic Adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVsGtnpOXo

9. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got this postcard off eBay a few days ago. I've never seen one before and have no idea where it's originally from. It's clearly advertising, but it's really nice. Can anyone shed any light on it?