don't click here

Robotnik Returns!

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Pacca, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Pacca

Pacca

ASM amateur Member
    Labyrinth Zone
    Sonic 2 CD Remix
    I made some graphical updates to Construction Zone, here's a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Feel free to tell me what you think :3

2. AkumaYin

AkumaYin

I understand; I've been starting to help him with the hack, so don't worry, you'll probably see some improvements in the future.
    I made the fix a while back (February? March?) when I didn't have MegaPCM, so you should probably credit nineko for the actual song and me for the fix.
    Why does it 404?

3. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    The design for the rope/hook looks pretty good. The rest looks like a building.

4. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    Personally I think it stands out a little too much, it's kind of distracting as a background element. I took a very quick, very rough crack at it myself during my coffee break, feel free to use/alter it if you want.

[​IMG]

5. Tweedle

Tweedle

As someone who downloads and tries hacks allot, But doesn't take the time to sit down and play through most of them. I'm really enjoying this Hack, However I'm not a professional so I wouldn't know if it's "badly made", From a casual playing of it I'm having fun and really enjoy the music and levels so far.

Keep up the good work, and Improve if you find it necessary.

6. Pacca

Pacca

ASM amateur Member
    Labyrinth Zone
    Sonic 2 CD Remix
    I made an update! I removed the broken Robotnik monitors, fixed some things, changed the graphics of the cranes based on lord of squads advice, and made a bunch of layout changes to Construction Zone! Check it out!

Download