don't click here

Sonic Dash, on iOS & Android

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, Feb 26, 2013.

1. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    Because the furries weren't happy enough with seeing up Amy's skirt. They need the bat and her yoga pants and 20 pounds of cleavage as well.

2. So, I got to the mission where I need to use 5 revive tokens in one run. Should I take that literally, and that means I revive three times (First time takes 1, second time takes two, third time takes four) or I'll have to revive a total of five times?

Also, any idea how many rounds of missions there are? I'm on a x19 multiplier.

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Multiplier currently goes up to x20. But I'm not sure about the specifics of that mission.

4. Thanks Blue! Near the end :)

5. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    Huh. I thought this goofy crap had been fixed since I hadn't seen it in weeks, but I guess not.

[​IMG]

6. RedMetallix

RedMetallix

Supreme Thunder Member
    A desk.
    What? Don't be silly.
    I have to imagine they're trying to match Sonic Jump in terms of playable characters (Save for Shadow who isn't in Jump). Which they'll have done when Rouge is out.

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    And the last character is Cream.

Cream.

Yeah.

Really scraping the barrel for them here.

8. I can't tell exactly since the game is running like shit this morning, but I don't think Rogue has boob physics. C'mon guys we worked hard for this

9. RedMetallix

RedMetallix

Supreme Thunder Member
    A desk.
    What? Don't be silly.
    Is she really the *last* character or will there be more?

I mean, at least they got the central cast down. Obviously some characters wouldn't make sense, and naturally they probably wouldn't do characters that couldn't fit in the animations already made. Though why Blaze got in without her tornado spinning and yet Espio didn't get the cut is a mystery.

10. gold lightning

gold lightning

I just wish they'd add my phone to the list of compatible devices. It can run the game just fine, but having to side-load it makes updating a pain in the ass.

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Rouge + Rolling = idk what the hell's going on.

They made her fly along the ground though, that's kinda neat.

12. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Laziness, mostly. The fact they ever bothered to get off their duffs and give characters individual trick animations and such is enough of a miracle.

13. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    Is no one going to talk about everyone suddenly knowing the Homing Attack? Come on, guys, we're supposed to nitpick these things harder. :colbert:

14. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I think I covered it well enough.

15. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Actually, come to think of it, this game uses Sonic Rivals rules, which makes Metal Sonic's and Espio's exclusions even worse.

16. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    And in Heroes everybody had the Homing Attack when your team was in Speed formation.

17. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Send them and e-mail with the model inside the google play settings in my case it's a Sony Xperia L (C2104)

18. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Old, but you know this...how?

20. Conzuh

Conzuh

yeah yeah big nice Member
    Millennium Dreams
    I'm not sure if it was thanks to iOS 7.1 or the new update but the glitch that stopped my achievements from syncing to Game Center has been fixed!

That reminds me, I wonder if they'll ever change the Game Center logo in settings to match the iOS 7 one?