don't click here

Fan Made Music for Lost Zones

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Maxtream, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
    Yeah, Tweaker, "The Page cannot be displayed." If there's a different host, or you happen to have a copy on your hard drive, do share.

2. Elusive

Elusive

Sparkster the Rocket Knight Member
    @ Maxtream (for some reason I can't quote you thanks to your emoticons...):
    Michael Jackson was affiliate with Sega back in the day. I remember something about him playing a copy of Sonic 2 before Sonic 2sday... anyone want to talk to him about that? =)

Oh, and slaps all round if anyone brings up any lame MJ jokes.

EDIT: Bah. Too late.

*fires off suction cup dart*

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Hmm, not working?

Try the Sonic Stadium. I'm sure it has copies of the MIDI's as well.

EDIT: Damn, not the officials. Sorry. =\ I know Dioxaz has the FM Synth versions, but they aren't as detailed. At least I have an FM Synth. :P

4. Maxtream

Maxtream

How come these are such "rare" tracks? I thought it would be easier to rip them from a PC.

5. Blastfrog

Blastfrog

See ya starside. Member
    Click here to get the PC Midis.

6. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    That's the FM collection. It isn't as detailed, as I said before. That's why the MIDI versions were prefered.

I'll try and find them again.

7. cosbish69

cosbish69

I have been making MIDIs for a while and made one for Genocide City Zone that I thought, if it was made with the actual music program used for the real game, would give a good feel for the level.

If anyones interested let me know.

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I'm up for it. I'll even put it in the game for you.

9. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    I would like to hear it. Do you have any wepspace you can upload it to?

10. cosbish69

cosbish69

it won't let me upload the midi but I can send it through email if you give me an address

11. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    Use my MSN address.

12. Twinbee MkII

Twinbee MkII

Uber Snuzzlemuffins Member
    I've had the same idea for awhile now, so I went about listening to many, many Dreams Come True peices, until I came upon one I think fits the Desert Zone to a T. It's called "Snow Dance" and it indeed has that desert/wild west sorta feel to it. If I can find a midi of it I'll try posting it. Hope this helps.

13. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Hmm, I don't believe DCT ever composed a piece designed for that level directly. Finding music that fits the level isn't entirely hard. You have to think: What was Nakamura thinking when he saw this level? I think the only way to get what DZ's music would feel like is to ask Nakamura himself to compose something for it.

14. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Keep in mind that it's possible that they didn't even send the desert mockup to Nakamura. On the other hand, they might have sent him one for Sandopolis...

15. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    No, Nakamura didn't do the music for Sonic 3 and above. That's why the title screen music was changed, etc. Sonic 3 brings the debut of Wave Master, with Jun Senoue and co.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.