don't click here

Sonic ATS - Released!

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by LakeFeperd, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Mr Lange

Mr Lange

A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys. Member
    The Land of Waldos
    Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
    HOLY CRAP LOL.
    Actually this may have made me twice as confused.

So anyway glad to hear, looking forward to it.

2. Max Firestorm

Max Firestorm

Pyrodramatic Member
    So uh, yeah, hi. I realise this is a 2 month bump, but I've hit a bit of a snag.

At the moment, I've got 10 episodes recorded of a Let's Play which brings the story to just after Storm Station. At the time I had 6 Emeralds, so didn't progress to the final stage, but it said I could go through Level Select and get 7 Emeralds that way. However, no matter how many times I enter a Special Stage, it's ALWAYS Stage 1. I've gone from Horizon Heights to Sugar Splash 3 and gone into 4/6 Special Stages and they're always just the first stage. Not quite sure how to fix it to finish off the LP, especially since I've started releasing them publicly before I found out about this bug/glitch/whathaveyou

3. JansenM

JansenM

Devon, UK
    Generations mods
    I've been considering this for a while, and figured there'd be no harm in asking. Is there any way to make a voluntary donation to the creators of this project?

The ATS soundtrack has become the only thing played on my hour of walking each day, it's one of the most beautiful things I've heard and at least 20 hours of my time have been dedicated to it thus far. The game itself is extremely enjoyable and refreshingly original, and I feel almost guilty for not paying money for either of these things.
    I suppose things could get weird because the makers of the base engine would get nothing, it's a licensed character etc. but I'd love to give at least something towards this. (It wouldn't be much because I have almost nothing currently, but say something like the price of a normal indie title.)

4. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    You could've PM'ed the creator asking for his Paypal account in order to make a deposit.
    It wouldn't be selling the game or anything, you'd technically just be just giving your money away to someone else.

5. JansenM

JansenM

Devon, UK
    Generations mods
    If it were not for the multiple composers of the game's soundtrack I wish to credit, I would have. Anyway, it's still just a passing thought for now.

6. S0LV0

S0LV0

Sonic Generations Helpdesk Tech Member
    Spagonia
    Abusing SMPS
  7. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    For a second I thought I was in the Sonic Chrono Adventure thread.

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Sorry for the bump, but how do you configure a Sega Saturn Gamepad to this and BTS?

9. Falk

Falk

Do you already have an adapter? It -should- work like any other plug-and-play detected gamepad, otherwise you could try joy2key

10. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    hmm maybe it was confused with the 360 controller plugged in at the same time. I'll try again later.

11. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    I am extremely drunk and view the soundtrack to this game as one of the best video game soundtracks I've ever heard. So much so I decided to have it play at my 25th birthday party. Because one of my friends thought it would be hilarious to video record me dancing to that soundtrack, one of them decided to upload my dancing to YouTube tonight and encouraged me to post this on Sonic Retro. Enjoy Sonic Retro! Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHxT4UPRKIo[/youtube]

Also of note, I'm wearing my Freedom Planet shirt because I love that game so much. Hooooooooopefully I won't regret posting this. Also also, this title is misleading.

12. SpaceyBat

SpaceyBat

United States
    Freedom Planet 2
  13. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    HOLY FUCK.

That's... quite an achievement!

14. InvisibleUp

InvisibleUp

friendly internet ghost Member
    I didn't even know it had a Wiki page. That's actually really amazing that it's good enough to be an article, let alone one on the front page.

Also, in case you want even more bragging rights, you've got a permanent spot on the Sonic Games template, right next to Freedom Planet and Somari
    [​IMG]

15. Falk

Falk

wac did this somehow

16. Mr Lange

Mr Lange

A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys. Member
    The Land of Waldos
    Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Really? Thought we had gotten past this.

17. StreakThunderstorm

StreakThunderstorm

Mecha Madness
    It's not incorrect.

18. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    To both ATS being a featured article and Streak's comment: what

19. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Dude, LakeFepard how do you feel about Wikipedia acknowledging you like that? both a official Wikipedia page and a featured article! thats gotta be something exciting to see.

20. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    I dunno, my drunk video didn't even get 150 views (which is probably a good thing).