don't click here

Sonic and other Sega Game Gear games Now on 3DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Glaber, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    But the purple flowers don't go up and down on the GG version :P

2. Glaber

Glaber

Has Beaten Sonic Genesis for GBA Oldbie
    Both Blast and Labyrinth were listed since last year's 8-bit summer. It's about time they were releasing Game Gear games again.

3. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    On the Game-Gear-vs-Master-System-Debate, at least Sonic Chaos MS version has one more edge over the Game Gear version. :v:

4. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    This song is on the sound test of the GG version albeit slightly rearranged!

5. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Eh... no, I'm gonna have to decline. Prefer the somewhat jazzier Game Gear song.

6. Glaber

Glaber

This week's Game Gear games are as follows: Crystal Warriors, Sonic 2 Game Gear version, and Sonic Labyrinth (Listed since last year, released today)

and my guess about Chaos was off.

7. BSonirachi

BSonirachi

Wiki Sysop
    I got Mean Bean Machine and Tails Adventure, and I'm definitely amazed that GG games on the 3DS actually emulate the link cable via local wireless, something which Nintendo failed to do with GB/GBC games. So Sega does what Nintendon't once more, I guess.

8. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    I can't wait to abuse the Restore Point feature. :v:/>

9. Captain L

Captain L

The guy who likes Shadow the Hedgehog Member
    Waiting for the coming of the Great White Hankerchief
    Since Sega keeps rereleasing the game, I have to ask: WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BUYING SONIC LABYRINTH?

10. New Sonic fans who want to try out the classics to see why they're so good, with Sonic labyrinth providing the perfect example.

And sometimes it's just nostalgia, a game could be awful yet people would still buy it because they played it when they was younger.

11. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    I actually like Sonic Labyrinth :( It's not regular Sonic game, but as a puzzle/platformer game is good to me. Could be better without Sonic.

12. Pigeon

Pigeon

Nothing really
    Looks like Sega's been neglecting NA with their Game Gear releases. At least the good games weren't delayed tough. Labyrinth and Blast were among the first released here (hence why I only just now decided to buy a Game Gear game on my 3DS).

13. Glaber

Glaber

I bought both Labyrinth and blast mainly due to nostalgia and wanting to play them wherever I go without the bulk. (still have a game gear)

14. Glaber

Glaber

This week's game gear games are: G-loc Air Battle, Sonic Drift2, and Vampire master of darkness.