don't click here

Sonic Lost World (Wii U, 3DS, PC) Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 17, 2013.

1. I'd say they perfected the whole daytime stage aesthetic with the modern stages. Time for something fresh, maybe even COMPLETELY 3D....

2. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    You mean the Twitter conversation between S0L and Blaze? Probably not.

3. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    SEGA announced its a three game deal, would Lost Worlds U/3DS count as 2?

4. Quarterman

Quarterman

Just another day in paradise. Member
    I was kinda wondering that myself. Likely not, though

5. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    You mean this? http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/05/rumour-sonic-lost-world-details-coming-may-29th-game-features-six-guardians/

There's not a whole lot of credibility behind it.

6. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    And now I realize that Lanzer didn't mean that Twitter conversation; apparently some details leaked onto Facebook or something.

Not sure if I should post them or not, though, since the place I'm looking at claims a picture was leaked and doesn't supply the picture.

EDIT: or TimmiT can post it while I'm writing this up, sure

7. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    Nah, it's being reported everywhere that's commenting on the deal that it's Lost World, Mario and Sonic at Sochi Olympics, and something unannounced which many think may be Mario Sonic Kart.

8. No trailer? What a terrible announcement. Nintendo is doomed.

9. Thousand Pancake

Thousand Pancake

Being a food you put milk on and then eat in the m Member
    Well shoot. Now I'm gonna need to open up a bank account and start looking for a job or I'll never be able to play this. :v:

10. InfinityAlex

InfinityAlex

Artist, animator and musician
    Wigan
    Sonic Origins: Amy & Kaboom Runners
    As long as Sonic isn't in a car, I could go for that. Not against the Racing series, I just like the idea of Sonic running around a Mario Kart track, along with his own item substitutes (I.e.: Starman becomes Chaos Emeralds for Sonic, along with an actual Super Sonic model)

11. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    Sorry, but "many think" is a terrible source. Unless you could specifically tell me where this rumor comes from I'll hold my doubts.

Also, I'm probably off, but doesn't Sonic look kinda 4.2-ish in that picture? Maybe it's just the lighting, though.

12. SonKnuck

SonKnuck

The Lazy Guy Oldbie
    Quebec
    DBZ Re-enactment and LPs on Youtube
    Alright, guess I'll finally have a reason to plug my Wii U back on. I'm glad I decided to purchase it when it came out after all! I'm hyped now.

Also, I really feel like that planet looks a LOT like Little Planet for some reason. I'm probably just nuts though.

13. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
  14. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.
    It's definitely just you, dude. That plane unmistakably has only one passenger and a pilot.

15. Harmony Friends

Harmony Friends

it's the whole gang Oldbie
    Seems a bit casual and not serious to be real, but god I'd love it if it was true, especially because it coming from S0L means Sumo would actually be involved with the development. Racing Transformed absolutely stole the kart racer crown away from the Mario Kart series IMO; there's a lot of improvements that could be made to Mario Kart that I just assumed Nintendo would never even think of doing (like accel/brake on triggers and drift/item on buttons rather than the other way around, god it's so much more comfortable asdfadsfadsf) that Racing Transformed does. Sumo would be a fantastic influence on Mario Kart.

16. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    Well, if it's anything like Mario Kart 7 (it most likely will be), he's gonna need a vehicle again; how else do you expect Sonic to travel underwater or in the air? =P

17. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    I'm thinking either this or this.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Dr. Corndog

Dr. Corndog

As someoe who plans to buy a Wii U soon and wants it to do well, I was glad to hear this news. Plus, I'm a big Nintendo fan, and I just want them to do well generally.

19. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Inb4 grid based Sonic RTS game :V

20. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

I was gonna say 'it looks like Mario', but I remembered those city levels in Sonic Heroes.