don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    But nothing beats wrecking your car and its smoldering remains bouncing around the track past the finish line, only for it to be magically repaired by a UFO. :v:

2. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-p-IvAjPo

Because I...ugh.

3. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Ahh, yes, the car fails to load at the start, so it's invisible and you're utterly screwed unless you restart glitch. That one's happened more times than I care to count.

Glad to see Sega's pumping as much money as ever into QA :specialed:

Oh, and let's not forgot the save file randomly deleting itself for whatever reason. This wouldn't be so bad except the whole "you can't make a copy of this file" on PS3 and Wii U.

4. Tiller

Tiller

HDK & World Runner
    Is there a reason no one is uploading this stuff with something as nice and easy as media fire? What the hell is with all the hoops getting the non-ripped soundtrack? I've never even heard of some of these sites.

5. Yeah, heh, I didn't try downloading it just now. That site is incredibly confusing, and I think it needs me to download a program just to download a file.

A more user-friendly site would be nice.

6. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

Easy on the car okay Member
    I apologize guys. To be honest I didn't really upload the file, a friend gave me the link and I just downloaded it. I tried uploading it to Mediafire but the file is too big so I'm splitting it up in parts and then going to upload it. Sorry again.
    In the meantime, uh, after you press Download and Watch and it asks you to "download the file easily with Billion Uploads download manager" untick the box and then press Download. The file should download properly that way.
    Sorry for the inconvenience guys, and to be honest it's rather embarrassing for me. :v:

EDIT: Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Credit to !!!! from FFShrine for the soundtrack.

7. No biggie, I got it downloaded at least.

Thanks again.

8. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    *Looks at the video* Yeah, it's pretty apparent this game got bad QA. I'd have to chalk a lot of it being due to...you know...SEGA West being run by monkeys but, I find it hard to believe SUMO missed all this.

9. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Wisp your friend should've at least given credit to the ripper because hes a good friend of mine. He hates it when his ripped works are spread about without at least some recognition.

His username is !!!!! of FFShrine forums. his thread for his works:
    http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/s-nexus-music-thread-2-0-updated-119192/

Yeah its a bitch you have to sign up but this site is definitely worth it. Btw the instructions for downloading from the site are on the thread.

10. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Adder's Lair intro effects are reversed on this rip!

11. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    The only thing that bugs me about this OST is how almost all of the songs have that same intro effect. That and that the percussion tends to sound very "samey" throughout. Otherwise, completely brilliant.

12. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    What bugs me is that some of the remixes are just the original song, tinkered with a bit, with a drum loop over it. Panzer Dragoon immediately comes to mind, was really looking forward to hear that one and was disappointed by the end result. Starlight Carnival had that nice piano thing going on but in general was quite similar to the original song, same for Sky Sanctuary Modern, etc.

13. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    I fucking hate that stupid stuttering effect, especially when I have to keep reloading in World Tour because I fucked up.

14. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    The Wii U demo is up on the US eShop.

15. Glaber

Glaber

Has Beaten Sonic Genesis for GBA Oldbie
    Mediafire is complaining about part 2 saying this part of the split archive reached its limit

16. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Finally got my hands on the Vita version, and have done all of the first 5 worlds' events up to Medium (not ready to go Hard or Expert just yet), and while it sucks that I have to deal with shittier graphics than the console version, like in NFS Most Wanted, I consider myself lucky to even have the damn game at all, it's a pretty good game, and I was surprised when I saw tracks from the first game as well as from games that you'd think SEGA might've forgotten over the years.

17. Saidian

Saidian

England
    Blast From The Fast (Fangame)
    Starting to get tired of waiting for the PC version, might just pick up the 360 version next week I've waited long enough already

18. Otama Sanshiro

Otama Sanshiro

~Phantom of Blue~ Member
    Who wants to apply this method to other SEGA game BGMs (as in those not in SAASR:T)? :eng101:

19. Tichmall

Tichmall

J.League PK Party, a "penalty kick" minigame.
    The All Star move is f***ed up, when I use it while driving the boat, random things happen at the end of the move :

-In Samba Studios, I used it in the river before the Far West part of the race, it changed me back in a car ! I was driving the car in the water, and couldn't advance anymore, it started a loop of sinking/putting me back on the river...

-In the After Burner race, I used it in the boat section, it changed me back to a boat... when I should have been a plane ! Couldn't get on the starting ship and had to drive around it in the water...

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Oh yea, I finally got this game. It's really fun, better than the first, but damn is it buggy. On occasion my race has been halted because I didn't transform back into a car from a boat. Plus the time trial times are just fucked to all hell and bad. That and, minor nitpick, but the Sonic cast's models look off. Lacking side mouths and strange eye textures.

Oh and I always love hearing Generations lines used for Sonic characters. "First one to the finish, wins." "It's a race to the finish" "Dude, sweet, and you're only going to get better!" These lines don't make sense, or even if they do it sounds so awkward (Yes Knuckles, first one to the finish does win... you already won.)