don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Unofficial, but awesome :D

[​IMG]
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/fanboy30/works/7699561-the-pet-sitter

2. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

Spencers is always getting new Sonic stuff in:

http://unique-gifts.spencersonline.com/search#view=grid&w=sonic

I have a pair of the lounge pants coming in, as well as a pair of the boxer briefs so I can relive the days of owning the fabled Sonic kids undies.

3. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    If there was a Spencer's in England I'd be very happy, just because their Sonic stuff is lovely. When I went to the US earlier in the year I picked up two sets of Classic Sonic shotglasses from them, these ones: http://www.spencersonline.com/product/ci-sonic-4pack-shot-set?w=sonic and http://www.spencersonline.com/product/ci-sonic-colored-4pk-shot-set?w=sonic (the picture of the first set isn't identical to mine - the sprites are the same, but the Sonic glasses have blue on the bottom and the Tails ones have orange on the bottom, which looks nicer). I couldn't decide which to get so I grabbed them both, god knows how I got them all the way back home without breaking them =P

4. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    The new "Where is sonic" game book has been released. It's pretty much like the old 90's one, but Generations themed and with lots of CG stock art. I've bought it, want me to scan and wikify it? I'm sure I've not seen before some of those CG render arts.

5. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Yes, please do =)

6. Anyone get their Knuckles from First4Figures? I know this sounds stupid, but I haven't opened mine yet. Trying to buy a house and if that goes through, I'll buy a display case to hopefully display all of the statues properly.

7. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Yep
    [​IMG]

There's a real problem with the way Knuckles was packaged, and he might not fit in his base properly. There was a piece of very solid styrofoam wedged between his leg and arm to stop them breaking, but in actuality it pushed them apart so they wont actually fit in the base properly. If you have that issue, check this out. And if you're unlucky, the light switch may be a bit duff too. I can hardly use mine. But otherwise it doesn't like like there's been a single problem with breakages in shipping.

Really lovely statue they made this time. The base on the EX version looks fantastic with the lights on or off. It's quite different to their other pieces because the base is just as much a part of the piece as Knuckles himself. If it was a plain base it just wouldn't be the same. Do you have any of their other pieces, and are you planning to get more?

8. Looks fantastic. Thanks for the tips, I better take it out of the box and inspect it.

I've picked up everything, except for Modern Sonic. It was my compromise for spending so much damn money on Sonic statues. I can't wait for the Tails' one. That design looks fantastic.

I know they'd have to make a gigantic statue (I'd pay the higher cost) but I would love for them to do Dr. Robotnik (Classic Eggman) next.

9. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

They talked about a Classic Eggman figure a while on Facebook. Just a general "would you be interested in one if it cost this much?" sort of thing. I've no idea if anything ever came of it, but I sure hope so. They just need to make him and Amy to finish all the Classic line as it's officially recognised now, and they they can focus all of their Sonic efforts on the rest of the modern line.

10. I know there's no reason for them to want to do it, but Metal Knuckles and Nack would be AMAZING.

11. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    My Knuckles statue arrived a little while ago. I'm really happy with it, it looks great, especially when the base is lit. As with Metal Sonic, which I registered, I got the nice low number 11 (I wish I'd managed to get that low of a number with Super Sonic as well - but at least I'm guaranteed that number when I get Tails).

Oh wow, that sucks. Luckily I never had a single issue with mine, it fitted straight into the base and the switch is fine.

12. Oh wow. Nice number. I've been locked into 37 and I thought I was a badass. 11 kicks ass.

Also, am I the only one who picked up Sonic Monopoly? None of my friends like Monopoly. :-(

13. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    There you go http://info.sonicretro.org/Where%27s_Sonic%3F_2012

14. Samurai Echidna

Samurai Echidna

I want to grab a copy of it some day. Might get a Mario Monopoly set to have a matching pair.

15. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

I haven't yet, but I plan on it once I get some extra cash.

16. YES yes they would. Having Metal Knux and Fang ( or Nack if you prefer), getting some love from them would be great.

And just picked up this wall scroll:

[​IMG]
    The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it.

And I hope to pick up Sonic Monopoly at some point. The local nerd store had the Memory challenge but not the Monopoly which saddened me....

17. Star and Moon

Star and Moon

Childhood = Dreamcast Member
    I've got some nice old Sonic Bubble Bath! The bath game is just your standard Place the Rings on the Pegs, with a Sonic Background:
    [​IMG]

18. BluGenesi

BluGenesi

Canada, eh
    Making films
    ......Pure hatred to everyone that has this awesome stuff.... not easy being 14 and a collecter. But hey, im getting a saturn.

19. Star and Moon

Star and Moon

Childhood = Dreamcast Member
    WOOT! High Five!
    [​IMG]

20. Quarterman

Quarterman

Just another day in paradise. Member
    I still have both the Sonic and the Knuckles plushies from that promotion. Can't believe it's been so long.