don't click here

How are you spending Sonic's 21st Birthday?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sonic Warrior TJ, Jun 23, 2012.

1. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    I feel sorry for Eggman. Ya know, it's his birthday too right?

2. Machenstein

Machenstein

In that case, let's play Robotnik's Creature Capture instead of Sonic 1 this year.

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I made a frontpage post. =P

4. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    You'll see soon enough. For now, I'm going to make my own front page post, since this has been a long time coming.

5. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    Celebrating my parents' anniversary. =P

Though I suppose I might as well play Sonic Colors today.

6. Joltanz Mantis

Joltanz Mantis

! Member
    Quebec, Canada
    I sing
    I'm browsing ebay for more Sonic merchandise. I love the spinning belt buckle!

7. Secret Bonus

Secret Bonus

I'm walking in snake piiiits, oooooOOOOooooh Member
    Waiting for the official SA2 XBLA announcement.

I'll probably play some Sonic CD and Episode 2 later too I guess.

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    This right here is kinda ticking me off. Normally I wouldn't care but I really have nothing better to do today.

9. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    Working on the Fangame all day long !
    Testing some springs here that I just finished 3 days worth work on for my Fangame. (mainly on the programing and tweaking for 100% pixel perfect timings)
    ( well not really programming, But I guess you can count UDK's visual Nod editor (kismet) as a sort of programming? Right?)
    [​IMG]

10. Josh

Josh

Oldbie
    USA
    Same thing I did last year: play through most of the main series as fast as possible, focusing only on Sonic's levels where appropriate. That'll be Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3 & Knux, 4, Adventure 1 and 2, 2k6, Unleashed, Colors, Generations.

I also time myself in each game. I did Sonic 1 before I went to sleep earlier, and ironically enough, got almost the exact same time on it I did last year.

11. dsrb

dsrb

This looks awesome.

As always, I eagerly await the releases of your projects!

12. SaviourDCX

SaviourDCX

Oldbie
    Doing a bit of Time Attacking in Sonic CD - Got 14th place in Wacky Workbench Act 1 on Steam.

13. Ayu Tsukimiya

Ayu Tsukimiya

UGUU~ Member
    I've been sleeping all day, funny enough.

14. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I'm about to show the good doctor some love and play through the SA2 Dark story. LOL, an old friend who happens to live on the other side of the apartment complex texted me to meet him at the tennis court and he gave me a Sonic poster. Also got a discount on my beer when I visited my dad at work, and he totally dug the chili dog I took him. Today's been pretty cool so far :D

15. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Initially I was planning on playing through Adventure 2 since I haven't for ages. Theeen I got kinda side-tracked all day, and now I'm just starting a new file in Generations as that's more of a celebration thing to do anyway, I figure. :v: plus I want to have total fun

16. redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS Tech Member
    United Kingdom
    YouTuber
    Today, I went to the beach with my girlfriend and had a good time. Also had to see my Nan as haven't seen her for a while, then had to go and get a few bits from Tescos. Then got back home and thought I'd watch the Spain/France game as nothing else was on the TV.

That's how I spent my day on Sonic's 21st =P

17. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I streamed a bunch of the Master System games last night (S1, S2, Chaos, STT), including the SMS fan-port of Triple Trouble from over here. I'll stream the other ones tonight I think, depending on what time it is.

It'll be a 21st anniversary "drink to forget" spectacular!

http://livestre.am/3Z0Hx <- link to last night's stream featuring the Game Club 9X crew

18. I played a little bit of Generations (Just Modern Chemical Plant, Modern Speed Highway, and Modern City Escape). I may play the first game tonight.

19. OKei

OKei

OKeijiDragon Member
    I had a beer.

[​IMG]

And now I'll probably play some Sonic (Adventure) 2.

20. Some Dude's Hand

Some Dude's Hand

Needs more loops... Member
    Empire City
    Getting my ideas off the paper and into the computer.
    I joined the Sonic Paradox Livestream/Chatroom, getting ready for some great Sonic discussion, and I find the person playing Mario 2. Oh well.:)

Although I've been surfing the 'net for the majority of the day, most of the time was spent learning the basics of Famitracker. But I did manage to get some time to work on my "New 2D adventure" mentioned in my current projects. I'm just about to have a chili dog for dinner, and I bet it'll be delicious.